Description of Foundational Chart Analysis Series
The Most Effective, Practical and Comprehensive Training Course to Identify Professional Trader’s Support and Resistance Levels is now Available.
The information presented in this trading course provides vital knowledge that is absolutely essential to master if you expect to succeed in your trading and investing career. This market intelligence is so critical to your success, that I don’t believe any trader/investor can consistently win without it; for this reason it carries the “Foundational Chart Analysis Series” designation.
This status signifies that the techniques taught in this home study course will serve as a critical foundation to your future trading success.
You will learn my proprietary trading strategies for combining the most-used techniques of professional traders into a multi-disciplinary methodology which reveals the major support and resistance levels acted on by these professionals in their everyday trading. By combining these strategies, you will learn how to quantify which support and resistance levels offer the highest probabilities of creating a market reversal as price approaches these areas.
When you are armed with this knowledge, you will experience the following benefits in your trading:
- Prevent you from Making the Mistake of Initiating Long Trades against Major Resistance
- Prevent you from Making the Mistake of Initiating Short Trades against Major Support
- Allow you to Accurately Assess the True Risk of Taking the Trade, Before you Make it
- Identify the Optimum Price to Set your Stop-Loss
- Identify, in Advance, the High-Probability Turning Points on any Chart which Allows you to Patiently Wait for the Trade to Come to you
- Reduce the Number of Losing Trades
- Increase the Number of Winning Trades
- Learn the High-Probability Conditions Needed to Stop-and-Reverse your Position to Turn Losing Trades into Winning Trades
Imagine experiencing these benefits in your own trading! A great deal of tension and frustration can be removed from the trading process by understanding the high-probability turning points and patiently waiting for the market to arrive there before placing your trades. By following this process you will find that you are actually instilling good trading habits from an inner-psychological level.
By trading off of professional support and resistance levels you will greatly reduce or eliminate the following actions which prevent you from winning:
- Chasing Bad Trades
- Buying Market Highs
- Selling Market Lows
- Getting in Trades too Late
- Exiting Profitable Trades too Early
- Listening to News and Rumors
- Risking too Much on a Trade
- Analysis Paralysis
- Playing Psychological kick-me Games
The reason that this multi-disciplinary approach works so well is because professional traders are collectively using these exact same techniques. They are not employing the exact same strategies in the same way that you will learn in this seminar, but these strategies will track the high-probability levels that these smart money traders will trade from when price approaches these areas on the chart.
What will you learn in Foundational Chart Analysis Series?
- How to use the Critical Aspects of Gann Analysis Including the Square of Nine or Gann wheel
- Fibonacci Price Techniques Including Retracements, Extensions and Expansions; upon Completing this Course you will have Professional Level Fibonacci Trading Skills
- Various Price Levels Widely Followed by Professional Traders Including Multiple Timeframe Floor Trader Pivot levels
- Specific Market Profile Strategies to Determine Accurate Support and Resistance Levels
- Using Market Structure to Expose Hidden Areas where Professionals will Likely Enter for a Market Reversal
- Using the Balance of Price Action to Track Market Symmetry to Pinpoint Likely Reversal Levels on your Chart
- Very Powerful, but Simple, Supply and Demand Analysis Techniques to Uncover Latent Supply and Demand Trading Areas where the Market Professionals will Enter the Market for a Reversal Trade
This 5 DVD course is the equivalent of a PhD in trading from support/resistance zones. It would require a much larger investment to acquire a small fraction of the trading knowledge divulged in this course. If you went to your local bookstore and purchased books on each of these subjects (many of the techniques that I teach are not available in bookstores anywhere) you would spend more than the entire charge for this course.
You would then need to spend hundreds of hours reading, researching and trading with this information and you would still have just a fraction of the skills that you will learn from this course.
More courses from the same author: Todd Krueger
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TradingAZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TradingAZ account then going to Downloads Page.