Tom Alexander – Comprehensive Market Profile Seminar
Description of Comprehensive Market Profile Seminar
The Comprehensive Market Profile Seminar course designed and launched by Tom Alexander is the essential trading training program providing you with the valuable information about trading, focusing on auction and price moving principles, allowing you to advanced the mindset about process the trading, successfully enhancing the trading quality so that, you can earn the higher profits.
A significant departure from the traditional “Value Area High/Low,” “Point of Control,” and “Single Prints” rote application of techniques based completely on the profile graph is provided by this course. In its original form, this was offered as a two-day live lecture for the sum of $2,500.00. The use of this information has been cited as a key factor in turning around the trading careers of many traders, many of whom had years of primarily frustrating experience. A detailed seven-hour training that serves as the foundation and the premise for our methodology, this Comprehensive Market Profile Seminar is required.
What will you learn in Comprehensive Market Profile Seminar?
- What “Market Profile” is and What it is Not : It is imperative to understand this distinction. Without this distinction the trader is missing the value of the concept and is Iowering it to the level of oscillators and magic.
- Understanding the Auciton Market Process : This is the basis for the value of the concept. A thorough understanding of this concept is the critical first step in using the auction market process to develop an edge.
- The Profile Graphic and the Auction Market Process : Many popular approaches to trading that are based primarily on the profile graphic are simply not valid. Some of the popular trading myths surrounding the interpretation of the profile graphic will be exposed, as well as how those myths became so popular.
- The Profile Graphic : You will learn haw to identify the most important areas of a profile graph.
- Volume : The difference between volume on the vertical scale and volume on the horizontal scale will be explained. Examples and practical applications will be shown.
- The Importance of Understanding Time as the Key Cotlllonent of Market Development : Understanding the importance of time as a component of Market Development often helps cure trader ills such as overtrading and taking profits too soon.
- The Importance of Integrating Bar Charts Into Use of Auction Market Analysis : A complete understanding of the auction market process enables one to view bar charts with a completely different perspective that can at times offer an advantage over the typical profile graphic.
- Specific trade set-ups that are consistent and objective : these apply to ALL Markets!
- Putting the Above Together to Formulate Daytrading and Sawing Trading Strategies.
About Tom Alexander
The veteran futures trader Tom Alexander has over 25 years of experience in futures, commodities, equities, and options trading. He is a screen-based futures trader who places a significant emphasis on risk control. He is a well-known trading educator and mentor who is well-liked and respected by his peers in the trading industry. As a frequent contributor to trading industry periodicals, he addresses the necessity of sound trading methodology and how to develop it.
Alexander Trading was founded by Tom Alexander in 2003, and he also serves as the company’s chief educational officer. Alexander Trading specializes in a specific strategy that is completely based on Auction Market Principles. In the course of your visit and your interest in the goods of Alexander Trading, you will have the opportunity to learn from Tom Alexander about how markets function from a market viewpoint, as seen through the lens of his trading courses.
More courses from the same author: Tom Alexander
There are no reviews yet.