Description of Wealth-Building Strategies for Active Investors
Would you like to earn an extra 5%, 10%, or even 20%, or more, on your stock positions, each year? Would you like to keep all of your profits, instead of watching them dissolve into a market downturn? Would you like to use your investment portfolio to build wealth?In short, would you like to be a successful active investor?
The key word here is “active.” No longer content with the sometimes good, sometimes not-so-good returns dealt by the old-fashioned buy-and-hold method, the today’s active investor holds winning positions for a time horizon of weeks to months. To maximize gains–and avoid the pain of profit-eating downturns–he or she manages risk sensibly, and steers clear of mistakes made by most investors. When Mother Market turns volatile, the successful active investor knows when to calmly step aside, pocketing profits until the market issues an “all clear.”
During this 4 ½ hour program, best-selling financial author and educator Toni Turner, along with MarketGauge.com founders Geoff Bysshe and Keith Schneider, will show you how to become a successful active investor. By using this simple, yet powerful approach to investing, you’ll find out how to lower risk, earn consistent gains, and manage your portfolio so it works for you to build wealth!
What will you learn in Wealth-Building Strategies for Active Investors?
- Five Key Signals that help you measure the market’s strength
- How to evaluate and strategize using the current market trend
- Four Powerful Turbines that fuel the market trend—how to analyze them to increase your gains
- Ten stock market sectors and their industry groups; how to use them to be in the right stock at the right time!
- Which company fundamentals should you target—and why?
- The two most powerful words in a company’s earning’s announcement!
- Three chart patterns that produce the biggest winners
- Buying Checklist: step-by-step list you’ll use for every position
- Money-management techniques that ensure you minimize losses and maximize gains
- How exchange traded funds (ETFs) can add percentage points to your bottom line!
More courses from the same author: Toni Turner