- Learn Volume Spread Analysis from the Master of the Markets
- Forensic chart reading and trading
- Features Gavin Holmes, Dr Gary Dayton and Tom Williams
- Over 15 hours of educational content
Your ONLY chance to be taught this powerful methodology by its inventor.15 hours over 5 sessions of forensic chart reading and trading by the master, to provide unique insights into the markets.
If you are going to master a trading methodology, what better way then to learn it with its creator!
What You’ll Learn In Tom Williams Final Mentorship Course?
- Tricks the market makers play to catch you out
- How to use VSA Strategies Successfully in your Trading
- The principles of VSA
- 4 trading set ups to the long side
- 4 trading set ups to the short side
- Tom’s new volume indicator
- How to understand background
- New principles, strategies and techniques that have not yet been made public
- Advanced chart analysis
- Trade management
- Chart surgery where Tom will analyze charts you provide
- Strategies for Keeping Winners for Longer
- Strategies for Cutting Losers Sooner
- The power of Springs and Upthrusts as stand alone trade set ups
- The Wyckoff/Williams connection – Using VSA to confirm key Wyckoff principles
- Understanding and trading market waves with bar by bar market structure explained
- Identifying the key principles of a market top and market bottom
- Trading the test after a Shakeout
- Trading No Demand after a Buying Climax
- Using the universal market laws to your advantage
- Tom Williams trading plan explained with risk parameters and risk/reward ratios
- Using Bullish volume after absorption volume is identified
- Using Bearish volume after a gotcha bar is identified
- Tom’s favorite market to trade and why with best time-frames
- How to avoid the gambling mentality
- Using wave volume with VSA to identify the highest probability trade set ups
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TradingAZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TradingAZ account then going to Downloads Page.