This is the complete Module 1 of Trader Dante’s Special Webinar series (as of November 2016), which includes an overview of his swing trading strategy.
Each of these special webinars covers an element of my trading strategy, or the business of trading, in detail.
The material in each one can be understood and implemented, independently of the others.
This is true even of the webinars that fall in two parts.
As a result, a trader can view a single webinar to understand how I trade a particular setup or approach a key concept.
They may then ensure they can both understand and implement the material before moving onto other webinars.
At the same time, viewed in order, as a whole, the webinars present a comprehensive overview of my approach to the financial markets and how I make money from them.
Swing Trading Forex and Financial Futures
- Webinar 01: Order Flow Dynamics In FX And Financial Futures Markets
- Webinar 02: How To Draw Levels
- Webinar 03: The Swing Failure Pattern
- Webinar 04: Price Patterns For Directional Bias
- Webinar 05: How To Trade Levels Part 1
- Webinar 06: How To Trade Levels Part 2
- Webinar 07: Trade Management
- Webinar 08: How To Trade Gaps
- Webinar 09: Market Correlations & News
- Webinar 10: Effective Risk Management
- Webinar 11: Routine & Record Keeping
- Webinar 12: 30 Trade Examples
More courses from the same author: Trader Dante