Description of ProTraders Edge
Do you want to know my secret to find the best trading opportunities—consistently and profitably?
Here’s my secret…
#1: Look for trending markets
You’ve heard the saying…
“The trend is your friend.”
And it’s true because trending markets are likely to continue in the same direction.
(Just like when you kick a ball, it’s likely to move forward unless a greater opposing pressure steps in to reverse the direction.)
So if you trade in the direction of the trend, you are putting the odds in your favour.
#2: Identify the area of value
Now just because a market is in an uptrend doesn’t mean you blindly hit the buy button.
Because the market could be “overbought” and about to make a pullback or complete reversal.
So, the “trick” is to let it come towards an area of value.
This is where you expect buying pressure to step in and push the price higher (like support, moving average, trendline, etc.).
Once you spotted a trending market that’s close to an area of value, then be on high alert.
Because this is your window of opportunity to enter a position with a huge profit potential—and low risk.
There are so many markets to analyse (like stocks forex, futures, commodities)—so it’ll take you hours to find those “hidden gems”.
So, won’t it be great if you could slash those hours into minutes to identify the best trading opportunities each week
What will you learn in ProTraders Edge?
- Swing Trading Strategies That Work
- Forex Trading Strategies That Work
- Pinbar Trading Strategy Guide
- The Advanced Guide To Support And Resistance
- The Trend Reversal Trading Strategy Guide
- And much more…
ProTraders Edge is for you if:
- You’re a trend trader and want to find the best trading opportunities each week so you can profit in bull & bear markets
- You want to spot “early-stage” trending markets so you can jump into a trade before everyone else and achieve a greater profit potential
- You want to gain insight into my trading thought process so you can reduce your learning curve
- You want to identify high probability reversal zones so you can trade with confidence and minimize your risk