What will you learn in Ultimate Titan Trader Bootcamp?
- Ultimate Titan Trader Bootcamp
- Titan Trader Playbook
- Key Levels Masterclass
- Titan Trader Candlestick Mastery Guide
- Trading Tactics Quickstart Guides & Case Studies
- Titan Levels Indicator: Available for ThinkorSwim, TradeStation, NinjaTrader 8, TradingView, MT4
- Titan Levels Scanner: Available for ThinkorSwim, TradeStation, NinjaTrader 8
The Ultimate Titan Trader Bootcamp outline
- Module 1: The Basics of Technical Analysis
- Module 2: Introduction to the Supply & Demand Method
- Module 3: Supply and Demand Types
- Module 4: How to draw Supply and Demand Zones
- Module 5: How to Qualify Supply and Demand Zones
- Module 6: How to use Japanese Candlesticks as Entry Signals
- Module 7: How to Identify Supply and Demand Golden Zones
- Module 8: Supply and Demand Golden Zones – Top Down Analysis
- Module 9: Money Management
- Module 10: The Set and Forget Method
- Module 11: Trading Tactics
How does this course help your trading?
The course Ultimate Titan Trader Bootcamp provides you with complete information about candlesticks and how they apply to your trading. A common belief among traders is that once a pattern has been established, the price will move in lockstep with the candlesticks themselves. As a result, they conclude that the market’s behavior can be attributed to the pattern and that any future patterns will behave in the same way.
Numerous studies have found that candlestick patterns are only successful 50% of the time when used in technical analysis. The ability to distinguish between profitable patterns and those that will lead to losses is essential for traders.
With the Ultimate Titan Trader Bootcamp, you’ll get everything you need to become a successful swing trader, including a levels indicator and scanner. The fundamentals of technical analysis, money management, and other trading strategies are also covered, so that you may quickly reach your trading objectives.
This is a good course if you want to learn established swing trading tactics for beginners.
Silas Peters is an active futures and options trader in the stock and commodity markets, as well as currencies and options. He worked on the Chicago Board of Trade’s global trading desk, executing transactions for hedge funds, banks, institutional investors, and affluent people right out of college.
And in addition to that, he has worked on a number of trade desks, executing deals in the US and European markets along with directing multiple futures and equity brokerage firms. Working for a private family office, he was also responsible for the management of fixed and equities portfolios in the trust and asset management banking divisions.
About Seasonal Swing Trader
Seasonal Swing Trader is a trading education tool founded by Silas Peters. It analyzes up to 40 years of historical market data to detect seasonal patterns and market cycles and provides excellent, actionable trading advice every week. This sales page was created to help you apply your trading plan in a timely manner.
More courses from the same author: Seasonal Swing Trader