Vic Noble & Shirley Hudson – A Day In The Life Of A Forex Trader
Hello Forex Trader,
This is Vic Noble. As a personal Forex trading coach, I believe becoming consistently profitable should be the ultimate goal of any developing Forex trader. With consistency comes confidence, power and unlimited potential! If consistency is what you are striving for, we have some very exciting news to share with you…
By now, most of you are familiar with the consistent gains Shirley Hudson has generated in her personal Forex trading. Shirley’s success has led me to use her as a role model to demonstrate how developing traders can achieve the goal of consistent success.
It took monumental changes in her psychological mindset and technical approach, together with some personal mentoring to turn her trading around. Becoming consistently successful is a huge challenge. Most traders simply do not understand what it takes to get there.
Since Shirley joined the team at Forexmentor.com two years ago, she and her mentor Vic Noble have co-authored 2 of our most popular training resources. They have also hosted regular webinars and interacted with many of our members, all for the sole purpose of helping traders to achieve consistency in their trading.
However, many of you are looking to learn even more, and fast track your learning curve. We receive frequent requests to get personal mentoring and training from Vic and Shirley. Imagine being able to look over Shirley’s shoulder and see how she analyzes and takes trades, how she sets up her charts, takes profits, etc. But due to time and logistics involved, we haven’t been able to provide this type of live training…
OUR FIRST EVER LIVE WORKSHOP
After much discussion and months of planning, we were able to finally conduct a live training event in Seattle in January of 2013. Unfortunately, if you are reading this, you have missed the live event. But don’t dispare, we have the entire event digitally recorded!
WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE OF THE WORKSHOP?
Vic and Shirley want to offer those who want to completely immerse yourselves in learning all the aspects of what has made Shirley such a successful trader. We designed a setting that encouraged dynamic interaction and hands-on learning. Our goal was that you come away from the workshop with concrete strategies you can use right away.
What You’ll Learn In A Day In The Life Of A Forex Trader?
Part I: FOUNDATIONAL KNOWLEDGE
- How to draw support/resistance (S/R)
- Drawing fib lines
- MACD and how we use it
- Bollinger Bands on the daily chart for trend bias
- ADR/ATR on the daily chart for average daily range
- Pivot points
- General Q&A
Part II: SETTING UP YOUR TRADING DAY
- Setting up your trading day
- Are you ready for the day physically?
- A word about yesterday and what we did to prep for today
- S/R all marked off ahead of time from higher time frames
- Reading the market environment and general sentiment for the day, and how this will influence your thinking
- The news we use and the news we avoid and a word about speakers
- Getting the daily trend bias (technically)
- Interpreting the daily trend bias (sometimes the best trade is against the DTB)
- Vic’s charts and words of wisdom
Part III: USING RECURRING PATTERNS
Using recurring Forex patterns based on:
- The type of day expected
- The daily trend bias
- The amount of movement in price in relation to the ADR
- The time of day. (London open, NYRH, LCT or Asia/Singapore?
Perspectives from a year of RFP trading with all patterns
Part IV: WINNING MINDSET – DAVE DEMING
- The Winning Mindset
- Shaping YOU for trading the Day in the Life
- Pair Personalities and their importance (Panel: Dave, Shirley & Vic)
Part V: THE VIC TRADE (Pattern #6)
Why it is the most important pattern
- In depth review
- Will often set up in conjunction other patterns!
- Vic Trade during London, New York Rush Hour (NYRH)and Asian session
Part VI: THE LONDON CLOSE TRADE
- Why trade at the London Close?
- Timeframe of the London Close Trade
- Key technical parameters
- Important lessons about trade management
- A trader’s perspective from past 3 years of trading the LCT’s
Part VII: PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER
- Following your game plan to success
- Keys to generating consistent gains
- Building a trading career that lasts
- Q & A
More courses from the same author: Vic Noble, Shirley Hudson
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TradingAZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TradingAZ account then going to Downloads Page.
There are no reviews yet.