Volatility Trader – Course Contents
Description of Volatility Trader – Course Contents
In The Volatility Course, renowned trader George Fontanills and his partner Tom Gentile provided stock and options traders with all the information they need to trade volatility-by arming them with an arsenal of different tools to use in any market condition. But to become a successful volatility trader, you have to know how to effectively apply this knowledge and when to utilize these tools in real-world trading situations.
What will you learn in Volatility Trader – Course Contents?
Section 1: Why Trade Volatility Products?
- Opportunity & Behavior
- Performance Not Tied to Earnings
- Trade the “Implied – Realized Volatility” Relationship Very Cleanly
Section 2: Volatility Product Basics & What They Track
- The Popular VIX ETPs
- What Do VIX ETPs Track?
- The VIX Term Structure – Introduction
- Convergence of VIX Futures to the VIX Index
- Long VIX ETPs: Headed to $0
- Short VIX ETPs: Upward Drift
Section 3: Analyzing the VIX Term Structure
- Roll-Yield Basics & Analysis
- VIX ETP Performance: Roll-Yield vs. Curve Shifts
- VIX Term Structure “Boundaries”
- What Causes Changes in the VIX Index?
Section 4: Volatility Product Dangers
- Not Understanding the Mechanics
- Inverse Volatility Products Can Go to Zero
- ETNs and Credit Risk
- Protecting Yourself From These Risks
Section 5: Volatility Trading Strategies [Statistical Analysis & Research]
- VIX ETP Performance vs. Roll-Yield [Statistical Analysis]
- VIX ETP Performance vs. VIX Index [Statistical Analysis]
- Why Trade Inverse Volatility Products?
- Short Volatility Trade Statistics [Statistical Analysis]
- Systematic Short Volatility Strategies
More courses from the same author: Volatility Trader
There are no reviews yet.