Description of Behavioral Interview Course
Technical questions are only half the equation… Most candidates ignore the crucial behavioral part that help your interviewers answer one critical question: “Are you a fit for our bank?” But… this isn’t something you can fake. You have to demonstrate it – by your body language, tone of voice, attitude and the way you frame your own story to make them believe you’re the perfect fit for their firm. The Behavioral Fit Course shows you exactly how to master this part of your interview.
Behavioral Interview Course was designed and written by various authors from elite finance backgrounds.
What will you learn in Behavioral Interview Course?
- Table of Contents
- General Tips
- Assignment #1: STAR Structure Stories
The Application/Interview Process
- The Application/Interview Process
- Quiz #1
The One Question You Will Get…GUARANTEED
- Tell Me About Yourself
- Walk Me Through Your Resume (1:47)
- Industry Questions
- Investment Banking or Sales & Trading: Which is Right for You? (61:06)
- International Student Recruiting Strategies (41:15)
- Working for a Middle Market Investment Bank (69:06)
- Essential Interviewing & Networking Strategies (60:34)
- What Department/Group do You Want to Work for in Investment Banking and Why? (3:04)
- Why Do Companies Pursue M&A? (1:53)
- Middle Market M&A Process and the Role of the Junior Banker
- Personal Questions
- Non-Target School to Bulge Bracket Investment Banking (61:37)
- Investment Banking Internship Survival
- What Would Your Team Criticize Most About You? (2:15)
- If Your Boss is Wrong, How Would You Handle the Situation? (2:32)
- Situational Questions
- Tricky Questions
- Give Me 3 Weaknesses and 3 Strengths (2:15)
- My Experience as an Analyst at Goldman Sachs (58:06)
- Where Do You See Yourself in 2-5 Years? (1:31)
- Building a Resilient Career (62:10)
- Other Questions
- Investment Banking Recruiting in Germany (53:46)
- Investment Banking Recruiting in India (33:04)
- Assignment #2: Interview Questions
Wall Street Oasis Firm Interview Insights
- Wall Street Oasis Firm Interview Insights
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Credit Suisse
- Deutsche Bank
- Goldman Sachs
- J.P. Morgan
- Morgan Stanley
- Cowen Group
- Duff & Phelps
- Harris Williams & Co.
- Houlihan Lokey
- Lazard/Lazard Middle Market
- Moelis & Co.
- Perella Weinberg
- Piper Jaffray
- Raymond James
- Robert W. Baird
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- Stifel Nicolaus
- Wells Fargo
- Bulge Bracket Summary Statistics
- Level Interviewing For Chart
- Length of Process Chart
- Outcome of Process Chart
- Level of Difficulty Chart
- Overall Impression Chart
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TradingAZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TradingAZ account then going to Downloads Page.