Description of Oil and Gas Modeling Course
Designed for finance professionals pursuing Oil & Gas careers, this course provides an in-depth look at the industry, including O&G accounting and financial statement analysis, O&G projection drivers and Net Asset Value modeling. Please note, this Oil and Gas Modeling course is sold as a PDF E-book and no video component.
At completion, trainees will have developed a complete Oil & Gas model using various supporting schedules.
Trainees develop an Oil & Gas (O&G) financial model completely from scratch, inputting historical data as well as macro– and company-specific assumptions to project out financial statements using step-by-step instruction on selecting, locating, and developing appropriate projection drivers. At completion, trainees will have developed a comprehensive O&G model using various supporting schedules. Trainees build O&G models using Excel templates and the exact way they would on the job.
What you will learn in Oil and Gas Modeling Course?
- Industry Accounting & Financial Statement Analysis
- Financial Statement Modeling
- Net Asset Value (NAV) and DCF modeling
- Accretion/dilution (M&A) modeling
- Leveraged buyout (LBO) modeling
- Excel mechanics and functionality for the O&G industry
- Comparable company analysis
- Comparable transaction analysis
- Financial & valuation modeling best practices
- Introduction to O&G accounting & financial statement analysisopen
- Introduction to O&G financial modelingopen
- Overview of O&G valuation modelingopen
- Building an O&G Net Asset Valuation (NAV) modelopen
- Building an O&G trading comps modelopen
- Building an O&G transaction comps modelopen
- Building an O&G M&A modeling
Who is Oil and Gas Modeling Course for?
This course does not assume a prior background in Oil & Gas Modeling. However, those who enroll should have an introductory knowledge of accounting (e.g. interaction of balance sheet, cash flow, and income statement) and proficiency in Excel.
More courses from the same author: Wall Street Prep