Description of Small Account Big Profits Live Trades
Week 1: Broker Risk
- How your broker is ripping you off – and exactly what to do about it (HINT: finding the right broker is only half of the solution)
- The unexpected broker solution that may just be the best medicine for traders looking to avoid dodgy brokers or “frozen” trading platforms
- Why this well-respected western country is the *absolute worst* place to look for a broker (even though it’s considered one of the financial centers of the world)
Week 2: The Three Keys
- Discover the method for pumping up your winners, it’s literally the secret of the (very) wealthy, and you can apply it to your trading
- Why some trading rules must be broken in order for you to achieve lofty goals (traders who don’t realize this will never compound accounts quickly)
- How to survive the bad times (HINT: losing streaks stink, it’s what you do after you hit one that matters)
Week 3: You Decide The Risk/Reward
- The Australian “secret” to high reward-to-risk trading (this sounds weird, but it’s true)
- Three steps to compounding an account quickly, even if you’ve never traded profitably before
- The tactic you must master if you want to trade for large gains (and no it’s not simply ‘trade a high risk/reward strategy’)
Week 4: Losing Streaks
- How to learn from losing and why most traders “learn too much” from losing (HINT: it’s also why many traders spin their wheels for years)Your
- trading success depends on how you view losing streaks, here’s a mental trick so you can trade happily through losing streaks
- The weird reason why demo account traders smoke live account traders (you can use this to your advantage once you grasp this)
Week 5: Trading Psychology
- Why your unlucky trades may kick-start your trading and guarantee your long-term trading health (so you can ignore “trading fluff” and focus on what makes moolah)
- The secret ways billionaires use painful life lessons as motivation and fuel for success (every trader needs these tools in his toolchest)
- How to learn the “wise trader” method for literally vaccinating you against the number one “trader killer” nearly all traders who don’t know this will quit trading (but now you will thrive)
About Walter Peters
Walter holds a PhD in Experimental Psychology and a graduate minor in Statistics from the University of Wyoming.
- FXStreet Premium webinars speaker.
- Nearly 20 years of experience in the foreign exchange markets.
- Uses simple, indicator-free trading systems and combines these with his unique background in Psychology to systematize profitable trading skills.
More courses from the same author: Walter Peters