“Swing Trading with the Wyckoff Method” video series was recorded in December 2016. Wyckoff expert and Golden Gate University Adjunct Professor, Roman Bogomazov, presents over 7 1/2 hours of specific, actionable instruction on using the Wyckoff Method to enhance your swing trading plan and help you reach your trading goals. This video series is designed for intermediate to advanced traders and will focus primarily on trades lasting from a few days to several months. During this on demand video course you will learn:
- How to scan for momentum swing trade candidates
- How to select the best trade candidates based on analysis of their:
- Market structure
- Supply and demand
- Relative and comparative strength
- Trade entry and management, including Wyckoff exit strategies
- Intra-day entries to dramatically increase reward-to-risk ratios
- How to turbocharge your trades by synchronizing entries with market turns
This workshop is for you if:
- You’re an intermediate to advanced trader
- You are familiar with basic Wyckoff Method principles
- You would like to improve your swing trading results
Roman Bogomazov is a trader and educator specializing in the Wyckoff Method of trading and investing, which he has taught for the last five years as an Adjunct Professor at Golden Gate University. He is also the founder and President of Wyckoff Analytics, LLC, an enterprise providing online Wyckoff Method education to traders throughout the world (www.wyckoffanalytics.com).
Roman has developed a comprehensive educational curriculum covering basic to advanced Wyckoff concepts and techniques, as well as visual pattern recognition and real-time drills to enhance traders’ skills and confidence. In the last three years alone, he has conducted over 700 classes and presentations, and has taught collaboratively with many Wyckoff experts and traders.
Using WyckoffAnalytics.com as a thriving trading community platform, he has come to be known as a teaching authority on the Wyckoff Method by traders around the globe. A dedicated and passionate Wyckoffian, Roman has used the Wyckoff Method exclusively for his own trading for the last 20 years. He has also served as a Board Member of the International Federation of Technical Analysts and as Past President of the Technical Securities Analysts Association of San Francisco.
More courses from the same author: Wyckoff Analytics