Description of Swing Trading, Intraday Trading, Starter Series
- Wyckoff – Best of Wyckoff – Wyckoff Rediscovered Conference 2010
- Wyckoff – LGT Trading – Wyckoff Starter Series
- Wyckoff – Swing Trading Using the Wyckoff Method
- Wyckoff – The Richard D. Wyckoff Course in Stock Market – Science and Technique
- Wyckoff – Wyckoff in Modern Markets
- Wyckoff – Wyckoff Intra – Day Trading Course
- Wyckoff – Wyckoff Winzards
Roman Bogomazov is a trader and educator specializing in the Wyckoff Method of trading and investing, which he has taught for more than ten years as an Adjunct Professor at Golden Gate University and as the principal instructor at WyckoffAnalytics.com. He is the founder and President of Wyckoff Associates, LLC, an enterprise providing online Wyckoff Method education to traders throughout the world (www.wyckoffanalytics.com).
Using WyckoffAnalytics.com as a thriving trading community platform, Roman has developed a comprehensive educational curriculum covering basic to advanced Wyckoff concepts and techniques, as well as visual pattern recognition and real-time drills to enhance traders’ skills and confidence. A dedicated and passionate Wyckoffian, he has used the Wyckoff Method exclusively for his own trading for more than 25 years. Roman has also served as a Board Member of the International Federation of Technical Analysts and as past president of the Technical Securities Analysts Association of San Francisco.
More courses from the same author: WyckoffAnalytics