Basecamptrading – Trender Pro 2.0 Indicator
How Trender Pro can help you stay in your winning trades longer (or at least you’ll know when to take partial profits so you can let your other contracts run).
How to use Trender Pro 2.0 to know when to avoid taking trades when the market’s already been extended and about to retrace (you’ll see the bars turn grey which is like a caution flag saying, DO NOT TRADE!).
Recent examples of how we’ve been using Trender Pro and the success we’ve had with it. Once you see this in action you’ll understand why this is such a powerful tool to help you take advantage of the massive moves we’ve been having!
What You’ll Learn In Trender Pro 2.0 Indicator?
Intro to MQ Trender Pro 2.0
- Designed to Quickly and Easily determine market environment and direction on any timeframe.
- Helps traders stay in winning positions longer, filter out losing trades, and increase profitability.
- Easily determine if a market is strong bullish,
- neutral/bullish, neutral, neutral/bearish, or strong bearish.
Why Momentum Trends Can Help No Matter Your Trading Style
- Keeps you from trading the “wrong side of the mountain.”
- Helps to ride out larger moves.
- Makes it easier to avoid choppy markets.
- Helps to increase your win/loss and reward/risk ratios.
How the Trender Pro Performed With Recent Market Movements
- Filters markets into five color coded categories
- We also signal trailed stops based on price action which is signaled by a yellow price bar.
- Additionally we signal strong entry opportunities with Renko price charts, signaled by a purple price bar.
More courses from the same author: Basecamptrading
There are no reviews yet.