T3 Live – Strategic Swing Trader
7 Swing Trade Strategies Ensure a Steady Flow of Ideas
You’ll master Sami’s 7 top swing trading strategies so you’ll never have to ask yourself “what’s next?”
Here’s how they help you make money:
- Transition A Play Long: Get in a stock just when a severe downtrend ends.
- Transition B Play Short: Short a stock when its massive uptrend comes to an end
- Transition D Play Long: Watch the last batch of novice traders panic out of a stock, and exploit the bottom they just created
- Stage 2 Long & 4 Play Short: Jump on momentum moves by using pullbacks go get long, and breakouts to get short
- Gap Play: Ride a powerful new trend created by an explosive gap (works long and short)
- Earnings Play: Get in before those big post-earnings gaps — this is Sami’s #1 moneymaker, and it works on the long and short sides!
These scenarios play out just about every day, so you’ll never find yourself short of trades to execute.
Most of these strategies result in 1-10 day long trades, though the Earnings Play is strictly an overnight pattern.
And You’ll Really Love Those Earnings Plays
Sami spent 7 years researching and testing his Earnings Play strategy.
Now it’s his #1 moneymaker.
This strategy predicts which stocks will gap up or down after reporting earnings.
So during earnings season, you can expect to find an extra 5-10 trade ideas per day.
In fact, Sami recently set a personal record by finding 27 Earnings Plays in a single day.
Best of all, it’s easy to learn, and you’ll get Sami’s personal high-speed scanning process.
What You Get With Sami Abusaad’s Strategic Swing Trader Course
- 5+ hours of video training in Sami’s 7 easy to learn swing trade strategies
- 199-page swing trading course guide
- Learn all of Sami’s top secret swing trade techniques, including the legendary ‘Earnings Play’
- Create income and generate wealth with this one-of-a-kind methodology
- Finally take control of your swing trading, and start growing your account
More courses from the same author: T3 Live
There are no reviews yet.