The foreign exchange market is where currencies are traded. This international market’s most unique aspect is that it lacks a central marketplace. Instead, currency trading is conducted electronically over the counter (OTC). This means that all transactions occur via computer networks among traders worldwide rather than on one centralized exchange.
The market is open 24 hours a day, five and a half days a week. Currencies are traded worldwide in the major financial centers of Frankfurt, Hong Kong, London, New York, Paris, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, and Zurich—across almost every time zone. This means the forex market begins in Tokyo and Hong Kong when the U.S. trading day ends. As such, the forex market can be highly active at any time, with price quotes changing constantly.
What You’ll Learn In Bucks Trading Style Latest August 2023?
- 3rd August EU trades review
- 20-05-2023 Community call
- Backtetsting session
- Bucks Day 6
- Community Call
- Community Call Saturday, 3 June
- Community Call Saturday, 8th July
- Community Call Saturday, 24th June
- Community call Sunday 6th August 2023
- Community session 15th July 2023
- double leg entry explanation
- EURUSD Backtesting April 21st 2023
- EURUSD Backtesting Video 27th March 2023
- EURUSD Backtesting Video 30th March 2023
- EURUSD HTF PA review 2023
- EURUSD LTF PA review 15th – 17th 2023
- EURUSD LTF PA review 20th – 25th 2023
- EURUSD PA review 7th Feb 2023
- EURUSD PA review 14th Feb 2023
- EURUSD PA review 15th Feb 2023
- EURUSD PA review April 12th-14th 2023
- Monday 22 May 2023 backtesting plus little talks on psychology
- Monday, 3 July 2023 trades breakdown
- Monday, 5 June 2023 and Tuesday, 6 June 2023 HTF breakdown
- Monday, 5 June 2023 and Tuesday, 6 June 2023 LTF breakdown
- Psychology plus friday PA review
- Trade Management, Trade plan and Trading plan explained
- Trade plan with Slay
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TradingAZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TradingAZ account then going to Downloads Page.