Description of Ichimoku Ongoing Training & Webinars
The Advanced Ichimoku Course Curriculum Taking Your Ichimoku Trading To The Next Level The problem with most Ichimoku trading today is nobody has translated the original and subsequent text into English. We have, and I share my new found study, training and experience working with these texts.
Over the last two years, we’ve spent hundreds of hours rebuilding this Ichimoku Trading course to share with you more advanced ichimoku wave, price action and trading strategies.
The new ichimoku strategies offer you way more trade setups across forex, futures, commodities, stocks, global indices and CFD’s across multiple time frames.
Check out the entire course curriculum and lessons below.
What will you learn in Ichimoku Ongoing Training & Webinars?
- Ichimoku Foundations You Must Know
- Main Time Frames & Descriptions We Work With
- Foundation of the 3 Pillars – Intro to Time Theory
- Foundation of the 3 Pillars – Intro to Wave Theory
- Foundation of the 3 Pillars – Intro to Price Theory
- Understanding Ichimoku Context
- Live Ichimoku Context Trade +650 Pips
- Reading the Chikou Span
- Advanced Ichimoku Perspectives
- Intermediate Wave Theory and Analysis
- Ichimoku Price Action Theory
- Ichimoku Trading Wave 1 Setup
- Ichimoku Trading Wave 2 Setup
- Ichimoku Trading The K5 Setup
- Live Ichimoku Trade (K5 Strategy) AUDUSD
- Ichimoku Trading The Enhanced TKx Setup
Risk & Money Management
- Your Trading Edge, Expectancy and Trade Frequency
- The Risk of Ruin Formula
- Drawdowns & Max Risk Models
- The Brain, Negativity Bias and Why You Struggle to Make Money Trading
- Psychological Biases Which Kill Your Trading Performance
- Building Your Skillset & Accelerating Your Learning Curve
- The Second Dart
- Trading Like a Business
- Preparing For The Trading Day
About Chris Capre
Earning the Golden Key National Honor Student Award, and a Research Assistantship at Northern Illinois University in 1999, did not stop Chris Capre from learning and striving for excellence. For Chris, this was not the end but just the beginning.
In the end of 2001, while studying for master class certification in Yoga, Chris found the financial markets where he could apply his mind and insight into trading. By 2002, he was trading private money and by 2004, he joined FXCM (Forex Capital Markets), the largest retail FX broker. During this time, he received 4x Master Class credentials to teach Tantric Hatha Yoga. He was already initiated to teach Kundalini Yoga back in 2001.
After being one of FXCM’s standout employees, in 2006 he was privileged to join the JNF Hedge Fund where he was the only trader not trained internally. In the same year, he taught at the Advanced Traders Workshop in San Francisco and the Forex Traders Expo in Las Vegas.
After three years of institutional and retail markets experience, in 2007 Chris Capre founded 2ndSkiesForex whereby he could teach developing and seasoned traders alike to build a professional edge in the markets.
Through this vehicle, Chris offers free webinars, trading articles, trading videos, forex courses and private mentoring to anyone who is willing to learn and be profitable in forex trading.
Courses offered include The Trading Masterclass, the Advanced Traders Mindset course and the Advanced Ichimoku course. Chris has worked and consulted with various institutions, such as traders from Cantor-Fitzgerald, the NYSE Stock Exchange, Tullett Prebon, Safeguard Financial, Sea Capital & Kay Investments.
More courses from the same author: Chris Capre
Please contact us to buy this course:
Chris Capre – Ichimoku Ongoing Training & Webinars
Original Price: 299$
You Just Pay: 61$