Learn the 8 most successful Iron Condors methodologies from within Dan’s community.
In this class, Dan Sheridan shares with you how he constructs, trades, and manages 8 of the must successful Iron Condor Methodologies.
What You’ll Learn In 8 Successful Iron Condor Methodologies?
Class #1: Short Strangle Alternative in SPX with Dan
- 00:1- Introduction of the class and the class page
- 00:4- Short Strangle explanation and discussion of Karen the Super Trader and how she trades strangles, I explain the strategy in detail.
- 24:45- Case study going over 3-4 examples of this strategy.
- 56:40- Example of this strategy during the August Correction.
- 1:12- Final Comments and Q and A
- 1:21- End
Class #2: Conventional 43 Day Iron Condor with Adjustments with Dan
- 1- Intro
- 2:05- Class Page
- 4:30- Couple notes and quick review about Class #1 where I discussed and alternative strategy to a Naked Strangle.
- 15:15- Conventional 43 Day Iron Condor in SPX- Explaining the strategy ad guidelines
- 51:20- 2 examples of this strategy where I had to make an upside adjustment
- 1:17- Example of this strategy during the August correction. In this example, we show you how to adjust the downside.
- 1:37- End
Class #3: Equidistant Iron Condor and also 10 Day Iron Condor with Insurance with Dan
- 1- Intro and presentation slides for today’s Iron Condor Methodologies
- 4:06- Which Iron Condor is best for me?
- 11:18- Equidistant Iron Condor (Print slides from Class Page to follow along)
- 59:30- Shorty SPX Iron Condors with Insurance (Print slides from Class Page to follow along)
- 1:28:50- Portillo’s Trading Challenge from Dan
- 1:34 – End
Class #4: Asymmetrical Condors with Jay Bailey
- 2:00– Begin Powerpoint Slides
- 2:30– Agenda
- 4:00– Good and bad points of a Traditional Condor
- 11:00– Concepts of the Asymmetrical Condor
- 16:00– Setup of the Asymmetrical
- 21:00– Hedging the downside with a put debit spread
- 26:00– Trade Guidelines
- 31:00– Upside Adjustments
- 35:20– Downside Adjustments
- 36:30– Real Example Trade
- 44:00– Lower Margin Version (Low Prob)
- 45:45– Example Low Prob
- 60:00– End
Class #5: Low Probability Iron Condor with Mark Fenton
- 0:00- Introduction
- 2:00- Begin power point presentation, Why trade an iron condor?
- 7:30- What is a low prob condor?
- 13:00- When do I use a low prob condor
- 17:00- 1 adjustment low prob condor set up and plan
- 27:30- First example trade
- 34:00- Second example trade
- 37:30- Third example trade
- 42:00- Fourth example trade
- 58:00- Q&A
- 67:10- End
Class #6: Put Credit Spread in RUT with a Specific Risk Management Plan
- 1- Intro and outline for today’s class
- 1:2- 30 Day RUT Put credit spread
- 2:45- Two reasons I am talking about a Put Credit Spread in RUT during an Iron Condor Class?
- 6:00- Question to students: What type of day are you looking for to enter put credit spreads?
- 6:30- My guidelines for this trade?
- 10:30 – Description of the 2 Risk Management methodologies I did on RUT put credit spreads?
- 11:42- #1 Risk Management Methodology and Plan for Put Credit Spreads with no adjustments.
- 19:10 – #2 Risk Management Methodology and Plan for Put Credit Spreads, rolling the put side when
- RUT moves against us. (Dan goes over multiple examples of this methodology.)
- Just over 1hour – END
Class #7: SPX Weekly Iron Condor with Dan
- 6:30- Analysis of increased Implied Volatility into Fed Announcement
- 6:30- Weekly SPX Iron Condor Guidelines and summary of Case Study
- 29:20- Multiple examples of this strategy
- 50:34- END
Class #8: Recap with Dan
More courses from the same author: Dan Sheridan
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TradingAZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TradingAZ account then going to Downloads Page.