Description of The Mango Trade
This class is a collection of video recordings from the actual live class that was previously offered.
- Each Session will be around an hour in length.
- Each event was recorded and archive for your review.
What will you learn in The Mango Trade?
Class#1 with Dan: The Mango
- 0- Introduction, Class Outline and structure.
- 10:25- Whiteboard Teaching on what is a Mango Butterfly and where a mango evolves from?
- 35:45- Mango Guidelines (Starting with a Balanced Butterfly)
- 40:15- Mango Guidelines (Mango or unbalanced Fly)
- 45:00- Mango Guidelines (Wider Mango)
- 46:00- Why do a Mango Butterfly?
- 49:50- Differences between Balanced and Unbalanced Butterflies?
- 50:25- Differences between ATM and OTM Butterfly Trades?
- 52:05- Basic Guidelines and Risk Management of an all Call Mango Trade?
- 69:40- Live Class Trade
- 82:32 – End
Class #2 with Dan: All Put Mango Example with Adjustments.
- 1:30- All Put Mango Butterfly with Adjustments
- 35:25- Review live trade from Wednesday (Previous Class)
- 38:45- Live Trade Today (Shorter Duration Mango) and Q and A
- 58:01- End
Class #3 with Mark Fenton: Asymmetrical Put Butterfly
- 0:00- Introduction to asymmetrical put butterfly
- 1:30- I Entry rules and set up
- 4:00- I Adjustment guidelines
- 8:30- I Slides with set up and adjustment points graphic detail
- 37:00- I Live set up on an SPX all put asymmetrical fly
Class #4 with Jay Bailey
- 00:00– Introduction to Mango Trade and History
- 07:15– Basic Principles of the Mango
- 10:40– Setup Guidelines
- 16:35– Live Setup Example
- 24:00– Adjustment Guidelines: Delta
- 38:00– Adjustment Guidelines: Break-Even
- 46:20– Exit & Extras
More courses from the same author: Dan Sheridan