Pollinate Trading – Systems Mastery Course
Description of Systems Mastery Course
The Systems Mastery Course gives you what other gurus refuse to give you. Teaching you how to build robust trading systems, that take you from guessing and gambling in the markets to predictable, repeatable systems. Like the Pros. It also gives you the consistent results, you desire and provides you with all the tools needed to set you aside from 95% of traders leaving you in the top 5% of traders being successful.
A great trader is not always right.
What makes a great trader is their system and how it was created.
Most people confuse great trading with always being right. This couldn’t be any further from the truth. In fact, it is 100% incorrect. The reality is you may be even closer than you think to becoming that great trader producing consistent results beyond what you thought was possible.
What makes a great trader is the systems they trade and how those systems were created. Anyone can just buy some gurus system. But the system mastery course is not just handing you a proven system. Well, it is handing you two proven systems. But unlike all the other gurus It also gives you all the tools you will ever need to build your own systems the right way. Leaving the signal buying to the newebs.
What will you learn in Systems Mastery Course?
- Systemizing the whole trading process for better management and higher profits.
- Access to the proven systems that have brought consistent profitability.
- Coherent instructions on techniques and strategies for you to master the basics and enhance your knowledge and skills.
- The step-by-step process to build and apply a trading system to real trading.
- Learning the best practices through the analysis of real case studies and examples.
- FVBO is a proven profitable strategy
- VBO 2.0 is a proven profitable strategy
- No expensive software
- Custom spreadsheet
- Learn how to match your system to you
- Build a real trading business so you can build the life you want
- Stop buying signals build your own proven system
- Define your belief systems
- Learn how the professionals manually backtest
- Chose to build a part-time trading system or full-time trading system
- Understand R multiples and proper position sizing
- How to rate your system
- Learn price action
- Understand data entry
- A system you will use for the rest of your trading career
More courses from the same author: Pollinate Trading
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TradingAZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TradingAZ account then going to Downloads Page.
There are no reviews yet.