Dandrew Media (Sal Buscemi) – Commercial Deal Maker Mastery
Description of Commercial Deal Maker Mastery
This high level exclusive training gives you everything you need to become a highly paid deal maker, intermediary, and consultant.
Attract as many clients and investors as you can handle. You’ll get all the tools and strategies to…
- Analyze and structure deals
- Raise unlimited capital
- Find the most profitable properties
- Launch a massively lucrative commercial deal making business
What will you learn in Commercial Deal Maker Mastery?
- How To Qualify Any Commercial Deal in 90 Seconds Know this, and you’ll know more than 90% of the investors out there. This one simple tool puts big bucks in your pocket.
- Asset Class Review Get all the profit pumping details of the major property classes: Retail, Multifamily, Office, and Industrial.
- Sponsorship and Sponsor Equity How to qualify your owner/operator in any deal, and the guidelines to ensure they skin in the game. This in INVALUABLE for deal makers.
- Beyond the Five Data Points How to assess, value and bid on any property or asset: REO, value added, defaulted notes, discounted payoffs, stabilized assets, and stressed capital structure.
- Distressed Asset Lifecycle Know how to profit and mitigate risk at every stage of loan default. Discover where in the cycle you can get the biggest discount and create the fattest opportunities
- How To Buy Non-Performing Commercial Notes Know the questions to ask and how to analyze the paper BEFORE investing a single dime. Minimize your risk and boost your profits instantly.
- Why Commercial Deals Go Bad Sit back and hold tight. Sal digs deep into real deals to show you these common investor mistakes to avoid.
- Architecting the Perfect Pitch Raising capital and getting investors to say YES to stroke you a check for your private equity fund has never been easier.
- How to Build a Lucrative Consulting Business Command high fees and a piece of the action using this ‘Wall Street’ style fee structure template. Know the questions to ask and how to position yourself as a highly paid intermediary.
More courses from the same author: Dandrew Media
There are no reviews yet.