Learn To Understand Market Trends – The Key to Larger Profits
The best profits lie in a trending market. You can learn how to earn them. For example, in July 2006, Apple offered a strong buying opportunity that led the market from about $50.00 a share to $200.00 a share.
Later, in early 2009, AAPL was again indicating that it wanted to trend higher. This led to a rise of over 500 points! Wouldn’t it have been nice to capture even just a portion of that move? There were several opportunities.
AAPL is but one example. There are literally thousands more. The largest market moves and best profits come from market trends. We have taken extra steps and put together very specific material on trend trading so that you can understand and trade this most profitable market action.
The trend material you will learn in Trade the Trend applies to all freely traded markets in all time frames. We have never done this before and have never shown this material before, so you will be getting it firstWith Dr. Gary you actually learn how to trade, which in itself, as you probably know, is a very rare thing in this industry.
Trade the Trend is that school I was looking for. Even now when telling you it makes me happy. It’s like when you go to any other course, outside of trading, with a good teacher where you learn exactly how to do things in a clear, concise and complete manner where you afterwards know exactly what to practice on. And when you practice you know that you get better, because you know that you know how to do things.
What You’ll Learn In Trade the Trend?
Trade the Trend webinar will include:
- Up and down trends
- Things that indicate a trend is likely – important cues to pay attention to in advance of the market’s open
- Confirming indications that the trend remains intact and that you shouldn’t exit prematurely – these are usually very clear and will help keep you in the trade
- Disconfirming indications that signal a trend is likely coming to an end – these tell you it is time to lighten up on your position or exit entirely
- Application of reading the waves during a trend
- Exclusive: How to use the Weis Wave in trading a trend!
- Important indications that signal a change in the trend – knowing these helps you prepare for the next trend
- How to tell the difference between a pullback and a trend change
- The best entry strategies – we will go over several
- How to enter the trend early using a straightforward, ‘bread & butter’ trade setup
- Where to exit
- How to add to your position
- Where to set stops
- How to integrate higher time frames for a powerful trend trading system
- Power trade setups in a trending market
- And more.
More courses from the same author: Gary Dayton
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TradingAZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TradingAZ account then going to Downloads Page.