Traders need a dependable way to know that a top or bottom is in place. They need a method that:
- Is trustworthy and reliable
- Has high odds for producing solid results
- Is consistent
- Gets you into the trade near the top and near the bottom
- Has clear, close-in stops
- Doesn’t require an indicator, expensive software or fancy calculations to trigger signals
- Produces almost immediate results
- Works on all time frames and in all freely traded markets
- Is easily seen and assessed by the trader
- Our Unique Offer on Tops & Bottoms
Our Tops & Bottoms tutorial is unique as we explain in clear terms what you need to see in your chart to reliably assess that a top or bottom is in. This includes the overall background conditions and how structure must appear. We tell you clearly when the top or bottom doesn’t form properly and exactly what to look for. No one else does this.
What You’ll Learn In Trade Tops & Bottoms?
- A conceptual model of tops and bottoms so you can understand the specific market action you are looking for
- Specific Entry techniques for tops and bottoms
- Understanding protracted tops and the characteristics of secondary distribution
- Reading the chart for accumulation and what it looks like—this alone will keep you from holding onto short trades or going short at the wrong time
- Likely areas a market will turn
- How to read tops and bottoms bar-by-bar using only price and volume
- How to use the Weis Wave for incredibly accurate confirmations of tops and bottoms
- Using multiple time frames to increase the odds of identifying high quality trades
- Key indications that a market has turned
- Specific trade setups for trading tops and bottoms, along with the all-important background conditions that must be in place
- Identifying the “Springboard”—i.e., the very specific point in the top or bottom where the market is poised to move off the highs or lows rapidly.
- And much more …
More courses from the same author: Gary Dayton
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TradingAZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TradingAZ account then going to Downloads Page.