Description of Broken Wing Butterfly Master Track Series
During the Broken Wing Butterfly Master course, John Locke will show how to profitably trade Broken Wing Butterfly (BWB) profile positions on the SPX, RUT, and NDX. The course will start at a basic level from the very beginning and progress through to the advanced concepts behind the broken wing butterfly profile trade.
This course does not teach a specific strategy but will cover the concepts behind all the popular broken wing butterfly profile trades including how to pick the proper entries and the best upside and downside adjustment strategies for specific market conditions.
What will you learn in Broken Wing Butterfly Master Track Series?
- Days to expiration (DTE) – Close vs far from expiration and how DTE changes the trade
- Choosing wing widths
- Broken Wing Butterfly vs Butterfly/call entry
- Entry location relative to at the money (ATM) and how your entry effects your adjustment strategy
- Scaling entries/adjustment strategies
Upside adjustments strategies
- Adapting your upside adjustment strategy to:
- Different volatility levels
- Rising markets
- Falling markets
- Sideways markets
Downside adjustment strategies – The “Achilles’ Heel” for most traders
- How and when to best adjust to the downside for maximum protection with least whipsaw risk
- How to set risk parameters: Planned Capital, Profit Target, Max Loss
- When and how to exit most effectively
More courses from the same author: John Locke