Larry Levin – Secrets of an Electronic Futures Trader
Description of Secrets of an Electronic Futures Trader
Secrets of an Electronic Futures Trader is a futures trading course that is aimed to provide prospective electronic futures traders with the competitive edge and competitive advantage necessary to succeed. This curriculum includes a mentorship component, a self-study component, and trading seminars at the Chicago Mercantile Exchange.
What you will discover inside the course Secrets of an Electronic Futures Trader of Larry Levin
- Keeping a trading position for the duration of a trend
- How to spot a trending market and always trade in the same direction of the trend
- When a deal is not lucrative, how to minimize the losses
- 80 percent of the time
- How to tell whether the S&Ps are being bought and sold by institutional investors
- It’s all about what you put out in the open.
- As soon as government reports are issued, how to trade
- How to find the true locations of the support and resistance numbers
- How the direction of the S&P 500 be predicted from markets that are seldom followed
- And there’s a lot more.
About Larry Levin
Larry Levin is the Founder and President of Trading Advantage who has been actively trading on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange for 16 years. He founded Trading Advantage in 1998 to advertise and distribute his self-authored trading course, The Secrets of Floor Traders. Larry sold the rights to my course to Secrets of Traders, LLC in 2000, enabling him to pursue full-time trading while continuing to educate prospective futures traders.
He is a frequent guest on CNBC, Bloomberg Television, Fox Business News, Business News Network, and a variety of other news channels to give his market analysis. According to Larry Levin, trading education is critical to successful trading, and his lifetime mission is to educate individuals how to trade properly.
More courses from the same author: Larry Levin
There are no reviews yet.