About Larry Williams
Larry Richard Williams (born October 6, 1942) is an American author, stock and commodity trader, and 1970s–80s political candidate in the state of Montana. He is the father of actress Michelle Williams.
Williams is the author of 11 books, most on stocks and commodity trading. Other books include The Mount Sinai Myth, based on an archeological search for Mount Sinai in Egypt. This book was featured in Vanity Fair in a rewrite by Howard Blum.
Confessions of a Radical Tax Protestor discusses his battle with the Internal Revenue Service, which led to a trial on three charges of tax evasion. On February 5, 2010, those charges were dropped and he pleaded guilty to three misdemeanor charges of failing to file income tax returns on time (for tax years 1999, 2000, and 2001).
Williams has created numerous market indicators, including Williams %R, Ultimate Oscillator, COT indices, accumulation/distribution indicators, cycle forecasts, market sentiment, and value measurements for commodity prices. Williams won the 1987 World Cup Championship of Futures Trading from the Robbins Trading Company, where he turned $10,000 to over $1,100,000 (11,300%) in a 12-month competition with real money. Ten years later, his daughter, actress Michelle Williams, won the same contest. Williams’ son, psychiatrist Jason Williams, has written a book on the personality of winning traders, The Mental Edge in Trading.
In November 2014, at the Traders Expo in Las Vegas, Larry Williams recorded a series of four videos discussing his 50+ years of trading. In 2018, he appeared as a guest on the NPR economics podcast, Planet Money to discuss the story of his tax protest, extradition and trial
Williams funds a six-figure scholarship at the University of Oregon in honor of his college professor, Max Wales, restricted to “journalism and communication students who… have demonstrated creative talent, but may not have a high grade point average.”
What You’ll Learn In Forecast 2021?
- This is a single PDF report that you can download after your payment has been accepted. This is not a subscription service.
- Our annual forecast reports are followed by traders and investors in 67 countries. Forecast 2021 is not available anywhere else.
- Get Larry’s futures market analysis and predictions for the upcoming year in a single 70+ page PDF report.
- Individual forecasts for all major markets and stock indexes in the US, Japan, China, Canada, Great Britain, Italy, Germany, Russia, India, Korea, Australia, Brazil.
- Larry’s personal view of where Bonds, Metals, Energies, Currencies, Softs, Meats, and Grains – all the major markets – are headed in 2021.
- Charts you can use as individual road maps for each market.
- Forecasts for 12 hand selected stocks: Apple, Tesla, Facebook, Microsoft, Google, Amazon, plus 6 more.
- Major Bull and Bear Market Signals Should We Get Them.
- 15 Trades to Take in 2021
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TradingAZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TradingAZ account then going to Downloads Page.