Buying options to profit on Directional moves offer incredible benefits over trading stocks if properly used. This course will teach you why and how.
There is a plethora of misleading market education and self-serving promotions being taught about trading options; especially, directionally.
MT Directional Options Strategies will explain how, when, and why to trade options directionally using MTS and Options Strategies.
The strategies that you will learn can be used on all liquid, optionable instruments for Swing Trading and/or Day Trading in all market environments.
- How to buy options to profit on directional chart setups for day and swing trading
- Option strategies for bullish and bearish directional trades to profit from your directional bias, including how to objectively manage positions
- How to buy out-of-the-money options/spreads for bigger expected gains with less cost and risk
- How to buy options to speculate on news, earning, high volatility, and expensive stocks
- Learn the importance, and necessary components, of an Options Trading Plan, plus steps for ongoing success
- How buying options using our Method provide superior benefits, including leverage, limited risk, and positive reward-risk with debit spreads
- How buying bull and bear debit spreads turns time decay into a benefit with higher probability of profit
- To profit from the many fallacies prevalent about trading options to keep you profitable – and objective
- Our exact strategies for trading options in small accounts, plus learn an income strategy by selling short-term expiring options to profit from rapid time decay
What You’ll Learn In Directional Options Strategies for Swing and Day Trading?
Module 1 – Foundation of Options Trading
Learn the foundation of options trading; key factors of options pricing; necessary option terminology and theory; and become familiar with an option quote screen.
Module 2 – Master Trader Top Technical Patterns for Options Trading
Learn our top patterns to buy options for swing and day trading, including using Multiple Time Frames to increase the likelihood of success.
Module 3 – Option Strategies for Bullish Directional Trades
Learn how to buy Call options and Debit Spreads to profit from your directional bias; how to pick the proper strike price and expiration; how to manage trades using “pivots for exist” and trailing strategies; and learn how to leverage time decay to your advantage.
Module 4 – Option Strategies for Bearish Directional Trades
Learn how to buy Put options and Debit Spreads to profit from your directional bias; how to pick the proper strike price and expiration; how to manage trades using “pivots for exist” and trailing strategies; and learn how to leverage time decay to your advantage.
Module 5 – Trading Setups and Strategies for Earnings and Huge Profits
Learn how to buy options when you expect a big move, as well as to speculate on compelling patterns into earnings or other pending news events.
Module 6 – Trading Options With a Small Account & Short Credit Spreads for Income
Learn the exact strategies for trading options in small accounts, including position sizing and management strategies; plus how to sell short-term expiring options and credit spreads to profit from rapid time decay for merely calling a short-term top or bottom on a stock or ETF.
Module 7 – Day Trading Options
Learn how to day trade options on our high-probability setups, which is an excellent strategy providing leverage, higher ROC, limited risk, and no gap risk.
Module 8 – Strategy Review, Trading Plan, and Miscellaneous Topics
Learn the importance of a Trading Plan; review strategies learned with quizzes; review our Resources for additional support; and concluding comments for continued success.
More courses from the same author: Master Trader
Please contact us to buy this course:
Master Trader – Directional Options Strategies for Swing and Day Trading
Original Price: 997$
You Just Pay: 94$