Description of Integrated Pithfork Analysis
- Mircea Dologa – Integrated Pithfork Analysis
- Mircea Dologa – Short Term Trading. Integrated Pithfork Analysis
- Mircea Dologa – Theory & Practice. Integrated Pithfork Analysis
- The Birth of Pivots and the Pitchfork.
- Choice of Pivot..
- The Magnetic Power of Median Lines.
- The Mini-Median Line.
- Warning Lines..
- Trigger Lines.
- Sliding Parallel Lines.
- Unorthodox Trend Lines..
- Multiple Pitchfork Trading.
- Schiff Pitchforks and Affiliates..
- Action and Reaction Lines..
- The Gap Median Line.
- Breakaway and Runaway Gaps.
- Fibonacci Price Lines.
- Mirror Bars.
- Energy-Building Rectangles.
- The Pitchforks’ Journey Through Multiple Time Frames.
- Case Studies and Money Management.
What will you learn in Integrated Pithfork Analysis?
Chapter 1 – Bollinger & Keltner Bands – Pitchfork Synergism
- Indispensable tool for volatility trading
Chapter 2 – Multiple Time Frame Floor Pivots & Mark Fisher Pivots
- Magical tool borrowed from the floor traders – pinpointing the market’s price action
Chapter 3 – Inceptive Rectangles in Symbiosis with Pitchforks
- Two “mal aimés” brothers, almost never working together
Chapter 4 – Integration of Pitchforks in Profitable Chart Patterns
- Poorly mastered by the crowd, though efficient tool
Chapter 5 – Fibonacci & Lucas Time Tools
- Prolific projecting tools – wrongly labelled as “hard to grasp concept”
Chapter 6 – Kinetics and Trading of Various Types of Gaps
- Highly profitable tool of experienced traders unveiling the myth of gap trading
Chapter 7 – Horizontal Ellipses: An Original Trading Tool
- New Ways of Market Flow Embedding & Breakout Detection
Chapter 8 – Pitchforks through the Multiple Time Frames
- Pitchforks brotherhood tested by time-wise relationships
Chapter 9 – Wolf Waves as an Intra-Day Tool
- Ergonomic tool for low risk high probability trades
Chapter 10 – Intra-day Jenkins’ Tools
- Geometric tools for projecting pivots – quantifying & qualifying the “time-price space”
Chapter 11 – Mastering the Real-Time Gann Tools
- Apparent “hard to grasp tools” revealing the endogenous cyclical nature of prices (S/R levels)
Chapter 12 – Case Studies: Risk & Money Management
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TradingAZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TradingAZ account then going to Downloads Page.