Neil McCoy-Ward – The Ultimate Macro Economics & Stock Market Course
The Ultimate Macro and Stock Market Course will take you by the hand and show you step-by-step how to pick great value stocks as well as the stocks to avoid like the plague. This way you minimize risk and maximize your profits. As a result, you’re able to meet your financial goals…
Perhaps retiring earlier… Treating your family to a luxury holiday… buying that top of the range car you’ve always wanted…
How about taking 3 months off every year to travel the world, make a down payment for a child, or donate your time to worthy causes…
The choice is yours. All because you have the financial resources which allow you to make these choices
If you don’t take a risk-free trial of this stock training you’re always going to be dependent on your broker’s advice. Meaning, you’re always going to be at the mercy of your broker. Being forced to pay their inflated fees, year after year, and these fees will soon exceed the low price of this training!
And something else to consider is the fact that once you’ve got this exclusive knowledge, you’ll be seen as an expert investor by family and friends. You’ll be the one being asked about investing at family get togethers, dinner parties and BBQ’s…
Think you don’t need this stock training because the markets are over-valued and going to crash? And you don’t want to have any money invested in stocks right now? Well, consider this…
Now is the best time to get this training, NOT later…
That’s because if the market happened to crash 20% or even 30%… and there’s “blood in the streets” – that’s the time you’ll want to buy stocks.
You’ll need this vital knowledge to spot which companies are good value and will flourish in future years…
You’ll be kicking yourself with regret if you don’t have this knowledge already inside your head!
This low point of the market will be the time to “be greedy when others are fearful,” as Warren Buffet famously says
Give me just 20 minutes daily, and I’ll give you everything you need to pick profitable stocks for the rest of your life!
Your life is so busy you don’t have enough hours to take this short training? Look, this training is short and straight to the point. It’s been condensed down. There’s no fluff and zero filler…
In fact, it’s just over 15 hours in total. You can view everything from your favorite chair, sun lounger, or while lying in bed…
And besides, 15 hours is nothing compared to the return you’re going to get from picking winning stocks. Just 20 minutes per day and you’ll have the course finished in no time. Some people have even watched the course 2 or 3 times, they say it’s that good…
Many even dip in and out of the different sections when they feel like…
But perhaps you feel you don’t have enough money set aside to start investing? If this is the case: start small. Invest $30… $50… $100 every month. And when you look back in 12 months you’ll see how much progress you’ve made. But the main thing is to get started.
Don’t look at your financial situation in 10… 20… 30 years from now with regret that you didn’t start your investing journey sooner…
What You’ll Learn In The Ultimate Macro Economics & Stock Market Course?
Chapter 1 – Introduction
- 1.1. Course Overview (What’s Included In The Course)
- 1.3. Diversifying Your Risk When Investing
- 1.4. Getting The Right Advice, Historical Averages & Avoiding SCAMS
- 1.5. The 3 Things GREAT Companies Do Exceptionally Well
- 1.6. Why Great Company Leadership Is KEY
Chapter 2 – Setting Yourself Up For Investment Success!
- 2.1. Fiscal Vs Monetary Policy (& How This Effects Asset Prices))
- 2.2. CRUCIAL Investing Questions You Must Answer Before You Even Spend A PENNY!
- 2.3. How Many Years Of Earnings Do You Have Left?
- 2.4. Future Financial Planning Exercise
- 2.5. Planning & Calculating Your Future Lifestyle
- 2.6. Understanding How INFLATION & Compound Interest Affects Your Financial Future
Chapter 3 – Economic History & The Market Cycles
- 3.1. Our Economic History Shows Us The Future
- 3.2. Studying The Historical Averages of Stock Markets
- 3.3. DOW Jones Analysis (Historical to 1915)
- 3.4. S&P Analysis (Historical to 1928)
- 3.5. Real S&P500 Index With Time to Recovery (Historical 1900)
- 3.6. The S&P500 Dividends Returns (Historical Calculator)
- 3.7. How Bretton Woods Created A Global Privilege For The USA
- 3.8. 1971 – The Year That Broke the Financial World Forever
- 3.9. Studying The Causes & Lessons of The Great Depression
- 3.10. Analysing The Causes of The 2008 Great Recession
Chapter 4 – MACRO Economics & Using Cycles for Forecasting
- 4.1. How The Federal Reserve Controls The Economy (& Therefore Asset Prices)
- 4.2. How Currency Expansion Explodes Due To The Fed, Commercial Banks & Foreign USD$ Debt
- 4.3. How The Fed Controls Bank Loans Using The Federal Funds Rate (FFR)
- 4.4. How Banks Create Money (& Therefore Systemic RISK!)
- 4.5. How The Government Creates Debt & The Consumer Affordability Cap
- 4.6. The Hidden TRUTH Behind The True Source Of Inflation
- 4.7. Understanding The Deflationary Cycle & How Unemployment Scarring Accelerates The Process
- 4.8. The RARE Phenomenon Of Stagflation & The Impact Of Interest Rate Rises On Inflation
- 4.9. The TRUE Danger Of Hyperinflation (Could It Really Happen Again?!)
- 4.10. Understanding The Causes Of Recessions
- 4.11. How QE (Quantitative Easing) Creates Explosive Asset Growth (Charts)
Chapter 5 – Understanding The Stock Market
- 5.1. Understanding What The Stock Market Actually Is
- 5.2. What Are Large Public Companies?
- 5.3. Private Companies (Vs Publicly Listed Companies)
- 5.4. What A Company Is & The Different Types Of Shares
- 5.5. Why Successful Private Companies Go Public
- 5.6. Stocks: Market, Exchange & Index (Understanding The Difference)(10:50)
Chapter 6 – The Different Investment Categories
- 6.1. The Different Stock Types & (Success Rates %) Of Professional Management
- 6.2. The Historical Returns (100 Years) Of STOCKS Vs BONDS
- 6.3. Stock Market Industries/Sectors & Understanding Market CAP Sizes & Differences
- 6.4. The Different Types Of Fund Investments (ETF, Index & Mutual Funds)
- 6.5. How To AVOID The Excessive Fees Of Fund Management & Understanding The MorningStar Style Box
- 6.6. Why I prefer INDEX Funds Over Mutual Funds
- 6.7. How To Find Suitable Funds & Top Tips To Grow Your WEALTH
- 6.8. How To Compare Funds For Maximum Performance (Using A Fund Screener)
- 6.9. Understanding Emerging Markets (& Growth Vs Decline)
- 6.10. Understanding Growth Vs Value Stocks
Chapter 7 – Stock Market Terminology
- 7.1. Why Understanding Terminology Helps You Avoid Costly Mistakes
- 7.2. Terminology – EASY (Part 1)
- 7.3. Terminology – EASY (Part 2)
- 7.4. Terminology – MEDIUM (Part 1)
- 7.5. Terminology – MEDIUM (Part 2)
- 7.6. Terminology – MEDIUM (Part 3)
- 7.7. Terminology – MEDIUM (Part 4)
- 7.8. Terminology – MEDIUM (Part 5)
- 7.9. Terminology – ADVANCED (Part 1)
- 7.10. Terminology – ADVANCED (Part 2)
Chapter 8 – RISK! Understanding & Mitigating Risk
- 8.1. Understanding Systemic & Unsystemic RISK
- 8.2. Calculating Alpha & Beta Risk Ratio’s
- 8.3. Calculating R-Squared, Sharpe Ratio & Standard Deviation (+ Mutual Funds Comparison)
- 8.4. Using The Fund Comparison Tool On MacroWatch
- 8.5. A Complete Index Fund Overview (Explainer Of What Each Section Means)
- 8.6. A Complete Index Fund Overview (Explainer Of What Each Section Means) (Part 2)
- 8.7. My Overall Thoughts On RISK & How To Mitigate It
Chapter 9 – How To Read a Balance Sheet, Cashflow Statement & Income Statement
- 9.1. Understanding How To Read A Balance Sheet (Part 1)
- 9.2. Understanding How To Read A Balance Sheet (Part 2)
- 9.3. Understanding How To Read The Income Statement
- 9.4. Understanding How To Read The Cashflow Statement & Where To Find All This Information Easily!
- 9.5. Where To Find Detailed Information On Any Stock Or Company For Your Analysis
Chapter 10 – How To Use A Stocks Screener
- 10.1. An Introduction To The Screeners We Will Use For Analysis
- 10.2. Using The Yahoo Finance Screener With ‘Built In’ Searches (Undervalued Large Cap)
- 10.3. Yahoo Finance Screener – Agressive Small Caps/Growth Tech Stocks & Adding Filters
- 10.4. Investing.com Stock Screener Tutorial (Covers Global Markets!)
- 10.5. Finviz Stock Screener Tutorial (Extremely Detailed Screener!)
- 10.6. Understanding What Each Ratio Means Using The Finviz Screener (Part 1)
- 10.7. Understanding What Each Ratio Means Using The Finviz Screener (Part 2)
- 10.8. My Top Tips For Screening Stocks EASILY!
Chapter 11 – Analysing Individual Stocks & Companies
- 11.1. An Introduction To Stock/Company Analysis
- 11.2. My Thoughts Continued & Fundamental Vs Technical Analysis
- 11.3. (Quantitative Vs Qualitative), (Growth Vs Value) & The 5 KEY METRICS For Analysis
- 11.4. Using the PE Ratio For Analysis & Finding Undervalued Stocks
- 11.5. The PE Ratio For The S&P In 2 Charts & PE Ratios By Sectors
- 11.6. Why The PEG Ratio Is CRUCIAL For Finding Future Value & The Importance Of The Debt Equity Ratio
- 11.7. Important S&P Ratio Charts: (Fear & Greed), Price To Book & Sales, Earnings & Yields
- 11.8. The Most ADVANCED (& Done For You) FREE Analysis Software I’ve Ever Seen!
- 11.9. The Power Of The GF Screener & MSN Money For Graph Based Earnings Analysis
- 11.10. The Important Metrics I Use To Compare One Company Against Another
- 11.11. Analysis Example Between Chevron (CVX) & Exxon Mobil (XOM) (Part 1)
- 11.12. Analysis Example Between Chevron (CVX) & Exxon Mobil (XOM) (Part 2)
- 11.13. Analysis Example Between NVIDIA (NVDA) & ON Semiconductor Corporation (ON)
- 11.14. The 5 Ways A Company Can Add VALUE (Profit) & My Tips On Analysis Based On Where We Are In The Economic Cycle
- 11.15. Further Guidance On Recession Investing (My 3 Top Tips) & ‘Big Boring’ Companies & Consumables
Chapter 12 – The Warren Buffett VALUE Investing System
- 12.1. An Introduction To Value Investing & Intrinsic Value
- 12.2. My Personal Notes On Value Investing
- 12.3. Some Of My Favourite Lessons From Warren Buffett (Part 1)
- 12.4. Some Of My Favourite Lessons From Warren Buffett (Part 2)
- 12.5. A Study Of Berkshire Hathaway Historical Holdings (With Patterns Identified)
- 12.6. Warren Buffett’s 6 Value Investing RULES!
- 12.7. Warren Buffett’s 4 Value Investing PRINCIPLES & Calculating Intrinsic Value.mov
Chapter 13 – Dividend Investing
- 13.1. An Guidance On Dividend Investing
- 13.2. My Guidance On Dividend Investing & MISTAKES To Avoid (Part 2)
- 13.3. Tax Liabilities, Dividend Yields, RED Flags, Dogs Of The Dow & Dividend Aristocrats
- 13.4. Understanding Stock Types (For Dividend Investing)
- 13.5. How To Easily Find HIGH Yielding Dividend Stocks (EASILY!)
- 13.6. These Are My Advanced Screening Techniques
- 13.7. How To Find An Excellent Value Stock Paying Out A Great Dividend (With Example)
- 13.8. How To Filter For Excellent Dividend Stocks & Use Other Platforms For Greater Analysis
Chapter 14 – When & How To EASILY Buy/Sell Stocks Yourself Without A Broker
- 14.1. Buying/Selling Stocks, Why I Don’t Use Stop Losses! & The Irrationality Of The Markets!
- 14.2. Avoiding The Deceptive Mindset Of The Broker & RED Flags In Companies
- 14.3. The BIGGEST Investing Platforms On The Planet
- 14.4. Robo Advisors (Wealth Front – USA)
- 14.5. CRUCIAL! How To Get Up To $1,000,000 of SIPC & FDIC Insurance Coverage For FREE!
- 14.6. Robo Advisors (Betterment – USA)
- 14.7. Robo Advisors (Free Trade – UK)
- 14.8. Robo Advisors (Invest Engine – UK) & Compounding Growth Using A Business Account
- 14.9. Degiro (Advanced European Platform) & How To BUY & SELL A Stock!
- 14.10. Conclusion
More courses from the same author: Neil McCoy-Ward
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TradingAZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TradingAZ account then going to Downloads Page.
There are no reviews yet.