Nial Fuller – Price Action Trading Course
I Will Teach You The Same High Probability Trading Strategies I’ve Used For 20 Years.
About Nial Fuller
Nial Fuller is a highly regarded trader, author & coach with over 20+ years experience trading financial markets.
Since 2008, he has grown a following of over 250,000 aspiring traders, written over 2,000+ trading lessons and is the author of the #1 Price Action Trading Course which has over 25,000+ students enrolled to date.
He is recognized by many as ‘The Authority’ on Price Action Trading.
In 2016, Nial won the Million Dollar Trader Competition, achieving an impressive 369% return.
What Are The Benefits Of Becoming A Member ?
- Trade an ‘End of Day’ set and forget trading approach – no watching charts all day.
- Trade price action based strategies only, no indicators or complex ideas – simplify your trading
- Understand how to actually read charts and understand market context.
- Low frequency trading – no day trading and churning your account.
- Implement advanced money management concepts and trade low risk high reward setups
- Learn the exact same proprietary price action trading strategies Nial has used to trade professionally over the past 20+ years.
- Follow Nial as he analyses the latest price action signals and identifies potential trading opportunities.
- Be part of an exclusive members-only trading community focussed 100% on Pure Price Action Trading concepts.
- Talk to Nial directly via the members VIP email support line and access an experienced trading mentor.
Some Of The Topics Covered In The Course
- 3 Types Of Pin Bar Reversal Entry Techniques 4 Types Of Fakey Setup Entry Techniques
- 2 Types Of Inside Bar Break Out Techniques 3 Types Of Long Tailed Pin Bar Entry Techniques
- 3 Types Of Second Chance Entry Techniques 4 Types Of Retracement Entry Techniques
- Trading False Break Outs Trading Tailed Bars
- Chart Reading & Understanding Market Context Understanding Mean Reversion & Perfect Trends
- 1 Hour, 4 Hour And Daily Chart Entry Techniques Understanding Confluence and T.L.S. Trading Plan
- Understanding ‘Event Areas’ & Second Chance Entries. Employing A Set & Forget Trading Approach
- Advanced Money Management & Trading Psychology Essential Trading Tools Every Trader Needs
- Mapping Trends & Using The 8 And 21 Day EMA Using The ATR Tool To Place Stops
- Writing A Professional Trading Plan Using The Pyramid Strategy To Scale Into Winning Trades