How the “Order Flow Mastery Course” Will Change Your Trading Forever – By Teaching You The Universal Principles of Speculation And Trading Secrets of Jesse Livermore, George Soros and Paul Tudor Jones
AMAZINGLY POWERFUL & INSANELY PROFITABLE
Order Flow, Liquidity, Volatility, Stop Hunting, Option Barriers, News, Information Flow, Expectations, Scenario Analysis, Market Sentiment, Market Positioning, Market Sensitivity and Global Macro Strategies REVEALED
Would You Find Value In Knowing…
- The rock solid trading foundations that lead to BIG Trading Edges that can last a lifetime.
- How to not just be ahead of 99% of other “normal” traders, but to also be ahead of 99% of other order flow traders as well! Not all order flow traders know about the tactics in this Mastery Course.
- The trading techniques, principles, and foundations that work for currencies, commodities, futures, stocks, etc.
- What the greatest traders focus on versus what the rookie traders focus on. You will be able to see the big differences in thinking and action between the two. Then you will be able to focus on what the great traders focus on and do.
- The very best trades in history and the ones in the future have had and will have these TWO things in their favor.
- How to be a master at interpreting the information flow.
In all of my trading experiences, it struck me that there is a “lost art” out there. It is the art of order flow, information flow and global macro trading. You can begin the transformation starting today.
I don’t teach order flow trading in some complicated way. There are some people that use fancy words and you struggle to understand them. If you ever read some of the books on the recommended list such as The Alchemy of Finance or other ones, they can be really hard to understand. That is why I developed the Order Flow Mastery Course in as simple language as it is practically possible to teach the lucrative game of trading.
Trading courses like this don’t come around too often. I haven’t seen anything like this in my whole trading career.
I have never encountered anything that explains the principles of speculation as I have explained them in the Mastery Course.
Nothing even remotely close to the Order Flow Mastery Course has ever before managed to find its way into the world.
One of the greatest courses on speculation ever created.
This type of information may only come around once in a 100 years, so its a good idea to grab it while you have the chance.
This is a legendary trading course. It just might be talked about for years into the future. But it will not be available forever. Get it while you still can.
For the first time in history, the code has been cracked about how Jesse Livermore, George Soros, and Paul Tudor Jones trade.
A single decision – to choose to develop market beliefs and trading strategies surrounding the foundations of every market – things like order flow, liquidity, volatility, expectations, scenarios, global macro, etc – can change the course of a life.
I speak to some people who have attended trading expos telling me about the hot new product they bought. That shiny object they purchased. About the magic voodoo indicator they bought that they think will lead them to the promised land of Financial Freedom. It is all B.S.
I know there is an explosion of technology happening, but going down the path of more computerization of trading signals is not the only path you have to take. You DON’T have to become a quant geek.
There is a great alternative.
Paul Tudor Jones once said that he prefers to trade the “old-fashioned way.”
Which is why I say it’s not time for technical indicator mastery. It’s not time for chart pattern mastery. It is time for Order Flow Mastery.
With the Hedge Fund Mindset Mastery bonus portion, you will learn:
- How much leverage hedge funds use
- How they avoid blowing their accounts
- How Paul Tudor Jones traded back in the 1980’s
- How hedge funds survive adverse market conditions
- How they position size in currency markets versus the stock market
- What trading returns hedge funds target vs what retail traders try to do
- How much they risk per trade
- The discipline that the top traders have versus retail traders
- Eight different ways hedge funds manage their stop losses and how they can enter and exit positions
- Why some hedge funds blow up
- Different strategies hedge funds use to scale into trades
- How the hedge funds run liquidity tests
- Two of the biggest currency trades in the history of the world and their outcomes
- Accurate market thinking to attain a better estimate of the true market value of your positions
- Which inefficiencies the hedge funds focus on
- Discover why the big hedge funds are inefficient
- The hedge fund’s relationship between their position size, reward risk ratio and their opportunities in the market
- How hedge funds use pyramiding to enter a virtuous cycle
- The key variables hedge funds use in order to position size their trades
- 9 Examples of historical hedge fund trades. Both winners and losers.
- Examples such as Soros shorting the U.S. dollar twice and making hundreds of millions
- Paul Tudor Jones shorting the Japanese stock market and making tens of millions
- Soros breaking the Bank of England and making over a $1 billion dollars
- Julian Robertson losing $2-3 billion on bad currency bets
- And many more