Your stepping stone to trading your own capital rationally on the financial markets. Save yourself time, money, and endless frustration by starting to learn established trading skills, rules, and techniques that will form the backbone of your trading approach.
13.9 million individuals trade the world’s financial markets and they all started their trading careers somewhere. You can start yours in the right way today by taking an award-winning, highly-rated, proven course.
This unique course will cut your learning curve significantly and introduce you to the cornerstone skills understood by all experienced traders.
The course, consisting of 18 on-demand lessons will answer the three vital questions all new traders ask themselves:
Is trading right for me?
How do I do it successfully?
Where do I start?
Trading your own capital on the financial markets is a double-edged sword, if done successfully it can unlock benefits some can only dream of: financial freedom, flexibility, and a scalable business. If done unsuccessfully it can be frustrating, time-consuming, and costly. This course will teach you how to be on the right side of this divide and start you down a clear, proven road map.
What You’ll Learn In Trading for Beginners Course?
- Clear, unequivocal answers to the three questions all new traders ask
- 10 golden rules new traders should follow to be successful
- 2 simple trading strategies you can go away and use today
- How leverage works for you or against you if you don’t know how to manage it
- What markets are and which ones suit you – are you an FX, index, or stock trader?
- How traders use derivatives products to profit from prices falling, as well as rising
- A complete set of trading terms and concepts you need to get started
- Your trading style – are you a scalper, investor, or something in between?
- How traders find potential trades in live markets
- How to place a live trade in line with a clear trading strategy
- The techniques you should use to limit your risk and maximize your upside
- How to use the key functions of a trading platform
- How to select the right broker, your gateway to the markets
- Lots of examples so you can see how trading is done by an experienced trader
About Phillip Konchar
Phillip Konchar authored the course. He is an expert in technical analysis and its application in margin trading.
He is Head Tutor at My Trading Skills, for over a decade and a half he has provided trading education for major brokerages and prop trading houses in London and Dublin.
We are an award-winning, CPD-accredited provider of online education for individuals wanting to learn about the financial markets, private trading, and how to start doing it themselves using their own capital. Our courses have helped 1,000s of people approach trading in a rational, balanced manner.
We provide you with lifetime access to this on-demand course, so you can come back and refresh your knowledge as often as you want.
More courses from the same author: Phillip Konchar
Please contact us to buy this course:
Phillip Konchar – Trading for Beginners Course
Original Price: 145$
You Just Pay: 58$