Practical Approach to Amibroker Scanners and Exploration is desgined for Traders/Investors who want to learn the Basics of Coding Amibroker Scanners and Exploration.
- Introduction to Amibroker and AFL
- What is Amibroker Exploration?
- Amibroker Scanner Vs Amibroker Exploration
- How to Apply Realtime Exploration
- Creating your own Exploration
- Understanding Filter Variable
- Addcolumn Function Vs AddTextColoumn
- Scatter (X-Y) charts in Exploration
- Brining Text Interpretation in Exploration
- Condition Based Exploration
- Filtering Buy and Sell Signals in Exploration
- Color Coding in Amibroker Exploration
- Multi timeframe Exploration
- 100+ Addon Scanners AFLs
Rajandran R is a Full time trader and founder of Marketcalls & Co-Founder of Traderscafe, trades mostly using discretionary Trading Concepts like Market Profile, Orderflow, Trading sentimental analysis, building timing models, algorithmic trading models.
Now he instructs professional traders, full time traders & aspiring full time traders.
Rajandran attended college in the Chennai where he earned a BE in Electronics and Communications.
Rajandran has a broad understanding of trading softwares like Amibroker, Ninjatrader, Esignal, Metastock, Motivewave, Market Analyst(Optuma),Metatrader,Tradingivew,Python and understands individual needs of traders and investors utilizing a wide range of methodologies.
More courses from the same author: Rajandran R