Rajandran R – Practical Approach to Ninjatrader 8 Platform
Practical Approach to Ninjatrader 8 Platform included:
- How to Download and Install Ninjatrader 8 Platform
- Datafeed Vendors and Data Manager
- Configuring Data Feed
- Advanced Charting Features in Ninjatrader 8
- Difference Between Ninjatrader 7 Vs Ninjatrader 8
- Custom Renko Charts, Equivolume Charts in Ninjatrader 8
- Applying Different Timeframes & Timing Template usage
- How to Import Custom Ninjatrader 8 Indicators
- Indicators Vs Strategies in Ninjatrader
- Understanding Workspace & Templates
- Drawing Tools in Ninjatrader
- Ninjatrade Database
- Importing Historical Data into Ninjatrader
- Exporting Historical CSV data into Ninjatrader
- Importing Metastock database into Ninjatrader
- What is Ninjascript?
- How to use NinjaEditor?
- Ninjatrader Virtual Account Simulator
- How to Create and Manage Virtual Accounts
- Ninjatrader Playback simulations
- How to use Market Analyzer
- How to Create your own Market Analyzer
- How to configure Alerts in Market Analyzer
- How to create templates for Market Analyzer
- How to use Time & Sales Data in Ninjatrader
- How to use Strategy Builder and Strategy Analyzer in NT8
- How to Backtesting Trading Strategies in Ninjatrader
- What is ATM Modules in Ninjatrader 8
- How to use ATM Modules and How to work with Virtual Accounts
About Rajandran R
Rajandran is a Full time trader and founder of Marketcalls & Co-Founder of Traderscafe, trades mostly using discretionary Trading Concepts like Market Profile, Orderflow, Trading sentimental analysis, building timing models, algorithmic trading models.
Now he instructs professional traders, full time traders & aspiring full time traders.
Rajandran attended college in the Chennai where he earned a BE in Electronics and Communications.
Rajandran has a broad understanding of trading softwares like Amibroker, Ninjatrader, Esignal, Metastock, Motivewave, Market Analyst(Optuma),Metatrader,Tradingivew,Python and understands individual needs of traders and investors utilizing a wide range of methodologies.
More courses from the same author: Rajandran R
There are no reviews yet.