Description of Making The Leap Learning To Trade With Robots
Have you ever felt curious about trading with robots? Have you ever wondered if that’s really a viable option? Have you ever dreamed of making money trading while living your life doing something else?
If you have, then you’re just like I used to be.
Making The Leap Learning To Trade With Robots shows you how to make the leap from staring at a computer screen to trading for a living using automated strategies. There are benefits you may not know, and real obstacles that could prevent your success. And there are tips and tricks you need to be a successful robot trader.
In this course, you’ll find over 60 short videos on a variety of essential subjects. When you’re done, my goal is that you’ll be ready to add automated strategies to your trading repertoire.
I’m a full-time robot trader. I want robot trading in your life, too.
What will you learn in Making The Leap Learning To Trade With Robots?
Module 1: MAKING THE LEAP TO ROBOT TRADING
- Unit 1: What if it’s true?
- Unit 2: The robot is better than you
- Unit 3: A robot can help you quit your job
- Unit 4: Do you really have a system?
- Unit 5: Do automated strategies make money (angry rant)?
Module 2: THE PROBLEMS WITH ROBOT TRADING
- Unit 1: Psychological problems with running robots
- Unit 2: Operational problems with running robots
- Unit 3: Difficulty of going through drawdown with robots
Module 3: THE MAGIC OF A ROBOT PORTFOLIO
- Unit 1: What one robot can do
- Unit 2: The power of a portfolio
Module 4: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SETTING A ROBOT UP ON MT4
- Unit 1: Downloading MT4 onto your computer
- Unit 2: Loading the robot onto your MT4 platform
- Unit 3: You CAN change the settings on your MT4 charts
Module 5: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SETTING A ROBOT UP ON TRADESTATION
- Unit 1: How to import your ELD and workspace
- Unit 2: How to set the “5 second rule”
- Unit 3: How to turn your robot off and on
- Unit 4: How to save your workspace and do a backup
- Unit 5: How to restore all your data if you lose it
- Unit 6: What to do in case of emergency
Module 6: WHAT PLATFORM SHOULD YOU CHOOSE?
- Unit 1: Choosing between MT4 and Tradestation
Module 7: FAQ & IMPORTANT TIPS
- Unit 1: Should you use a virtual server for Tradestation?
- Unit 2: How often should you check your robots?
- Unit 3: Run your robot in simulated/demo first
- Unit 4: Should you turn off your computer over the weekend?
- Unit 5: Should you ever turn off your robots?
- Unit 6: Should I turn off updates and sleep mode?
- Unit 7: Canceling the dreaded dangling order
- Unit 8: How to change trade sizes in your robot
Module 8: WHAT’S THE NEXT STEP?
- Unit 1: What to do next
- Unit 2: Want to set up a new account? Contact Justin
About Scott Welsh
Scott Welsh has been a trader since 2004 (stocks and currencies). He created five trading courses and is the author of three eBooks. He was also a high-performance tennis coach for over twenty years.
More courses from the same author: Scott Welsh