Description of Actionable Options Program
A Pro Options Trader’s Full Methodology
The Power of Event-Driven Options Trading
You’re going to learn 10 of Dan’s ‘bread and butter’ strategies like spreads, butterflies, and calendars.
But where Dan really stands out is Event-Driven Options Trading.
On top of Dan’s 10 core options strategies, you’ll learn 4 additional Event-Driven strategies so you can take advantage of events like:
- Earnings announcements
- Fed/economic reports
- FDA decisions
- And more!
If you are not taking advantage of the opportunities offered by events, you may very well be leaving big money on the table — especially during earnings season, which can be the most lucrative time of year.
Add it up — you get 14 actionable strategies that give you the tools you need to trade all market environments, and events.
The Details You Need to Succeed
You won’t just learn options strategies.
You’ll also learn the little things that matter BIG to your P&L.
For example, most options courses omit a major aspect of options trading — entering orders the right way so you don’t get ripped from the get-go.
But Dan covers it.
He also teaches you how to handle wild markets, and how volatility analysis actually works (you can’t just look at the VIX…).
What will you learn in Actionable Options Program?
The Actionable Options Curriculum
Welcome to the Program
- Understand why this course is different from any you’ve ever seen
- Turn 3 major lies you’ve heard about options on their heads
- Understand the true benefits of trading options — including true control over your risk profile
- Get a complete understand of options in plain English
- Form a proper foundation for your options trading knowledge
- Understand vital concepts like intrinsic value, time value, and moneyness
Options Pricing Mechanics
- Understand the single most important question in options trading — the one that must guide all your trades
- See how implied volatility works in the real world, in plain English
- Learn the options Greeks without boring PhD level math or complex theoretical models
Actionable Options Strategies
- Understand Dan’s 10 favorite actionable options strategies
- Start with basic calls and puts, then quickly move on to more sophisticated strategies like Butterfly Spreads and Iron Condors
- Learn to hedge your portfolio with options (including deadly pitfalls to avoid
Event-Driven Options Strategies
- Learn Dan’s 4 top event-driven options trading strategies, including the powerful ‘Earnings Combo’ trade
- Use powerful options strategies to exploit events like earnings, FDA announcements, and more
- Understand the unique risk factors of event-driven options trading
Options Order Entry and Market Mechanics
- Stop placing orders blindly, and start getting in and out of optimal prices
- Trade options in wild markets without taking wild risks
- Learn the ins and outs of exercising options
The VIX and Volatility Analysis
- Get a plain-English introduction to the VIX and volatility analysis
- Adapt your options trading strategies based on the action in the VIX
- Understand the VIX term structure for a true look at volatility (the VIX price alone is not enough)
Rookie Options Mistakes to Avoid
- Learn about 7 rookie options mistakes you must avoid
- See why you’ve already avoided the biggest options mistake of all
About Dan Darrow
Dan Darrow has been a professional options and equity trader since 2006.
Dan employs a “hybrid approach,” focusing heavily on stocks with major news catalysts.
He actively swing trades options while employing a short-term momentum approach with equities.
In particular, Dan looks to capitalize on volatile price swings that occur during earnings season, which can create highly-profitable options trades.
Dan graduated from Fordham University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance.
More courses from the same author: T3 Live