The Rhino Options Trading strategy is appropriately named after the thick-skinned creature for it’s toughness and two horned profile.
Learn the strategy that gives you …
- A positive Theta trade that integrates a long Vega component to help stabilize the profile during rapid changes in volatility to give you more stable and reliable PnL.
- A trade that prefers neutral and bearish market moves while having unique ways to dramatically reduce risk during run away bull markets giving you a higher probability of success and lower chances of significant draw down.
- A trade plan that is so risk averse, the plan only requires checking on the position once per day and reduces the chances of experiencing multiple consecutive losses.
What You’ll Learn In The Rhino Options Strategy?
- Instructions for trading RUT (Russell 2000 Index) and SPX (S&P 500) index options
- Everything from the big picture down to the details to trade this strategy with as much discretion or objectivity as you prefer
- Planned Capital guidelines ($25,000 max per trade lot)
- How to enter and scale in
- Various adjustments with numerous examples
- Rules for various profit targets based on time until expiration
- How to setup OptionVUE model to manage by the rules
- Specific upside and downside adjustment guidelines
- Learn the details of Three Trade Priorities (#1 Preservation of Capital, #2 Ease of Management, #3 Profits)
- How the trade performed in 2008 and flash crashes
- Day-to-day management of the trade (once per day, anytime of day that you prefer)
- How to overlap trades without making management difficult
- Advice on psychology and consistency so you can put the high win rate of the trade to work for you
- Details about core components and adjustement: Put Broken Wing Butterflies, Call Calendars, Call Broken-wing Butterflies, Vertical Spreads and Condors
- How to reduce profit targets based on Gamma and Days to Expiration
More courses from the same author: SMB Training
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TradingAZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TradingAZ account then going to Downloads Page.