Description of The Rhino Options Strategy
The Rhino Options Trading strategy is appropriately named after the thick-skinned creature for it’s toughness and two horned profile.
Learn the strategy that gives you …
- A positive Theta trade that integrates a long Vega component to help stabilize the profile during rapid changes in volatility to give you more stable and reliable PnL.
- A trade that prefers neutral and bearish market moves while having unique ways to dramatically reduce risk during run away bull markets giving you a higher probability of success and lower chances of significant draw down.
- A trade plan that is so risk averse, the plan only requires checking on the position once per day and reduces the chances of experiencing multiple consecutive losses.
The Rhino Options Strategy Contents
- Instructions for trading RUT (Russell 2000 Index) and SPX (S&P 500) index options
- Everything from the big picture down to the details to trade this strategy with as much discretion or objectivity as you prefer
- Planned Capital guidelines ($25,000 max per trade lot)
- How to enter and scale in
- Various adjustments with numerous examples
- Rules for various profit targets based on time until expiration
- How to setup OptionVUE model to manage by the rules
- Specific upside and downside adjustment guidelines
- Learn the details of Three Trade Priorities (#1 Preservation of Capital, #2 Ease of Management, #3 Profits)
- How the trade performed in 2008 and flash crashes
- Day-to-day management of the trade (once per day, anytime of day that you prefer)
- How to overlap trades without making management difficult
- Advice on psychology and consistency so you can put the high win rate of the trade to work for you
- Details about core components and adjustement: Put Broken Wing Butterflies, Call Calendars, Call Broken-wing Butterflies, Vertical Spreads and Condors
- How to reduce profit targets based on Gamma and Days to Expiration
More courses from the same author: SMB Training