Description of Short Term Time Frame Trading In The Bund
In Module 3, I will be detailing how I day trade the market using short term time frames.
The market I focus on to both teach and trade these techniques is the Bund. However, you can use the strategy in other futures markets.
You will need to be able to access a DOM, Market Profile and footprint charts to fully implement the material.
What will you learn in Short Term Time Frame Trading In The Bund?
- Introductory Webinar #1: An Introduction To Module 3.
- Introductory Webinar #2: Setting Up To Trade.
- Webinar 01: Price Discovery And Finding Value
- Webinar 02: Market Mapping With Technicals And Volume Profiling Techniques
- Webinar 03: Higher Time Frame Context: Analysing Day Types To Establish Directional Biases
- Webinar 04: Introducing Market Profile
- Webinar 05: Using Market Profile To Understand Day Development And Key Areas To Do Business
- Webinar 06: Entering The Market
- Webinar 07: Reading The DOM And Using Footprint Charts To Execute Effectively
- Webinar 08: Trade Management – When To Hold And When To Fold
- Webinar 09: Trading The News
- Webinar 10: Approaching Risk, Establishing Routine And Trade Journaling
- Webinar 11: Managing Yourself – Specific Drills To Increase Performance
- Webinar 12: Preparing To Trade
More courses from the same author: Trader Dante