Description of Stock Market Swing Trading Video Course
The Stock Market Swing Trading Video Course provides everything new and experienced swing traders need to effectively and efficiently swing trade stocks. The course covers how to analyze price charts, focusing on the few key metrics that really matter. Several strategies are revealed that stand the test of time, and work whether prices go up or down. It also covers how to find trades, stock market basics, how to place orders, position sizing, and risk management. These lessons reveal how we can win a good percentage of our trades, while still keeping our winning trades much bigger than our losing trades.
Focus on these strategies, get good at implementing them and then repeat, repeat, repeat. The nice thing about swing trading (taking trades that last a couple days to a couple months) is that you only need to spend about 20 minutes every few days finding trades and implementing the strategies. This is done by watching the price of a stock move on the chart, and then buying and selling it when the strategies dictate.
The Stock Market Swing Trading Course is produced by Cory Mitchell, a Chartered Market Technician (CMT), member of the Market Technicians Association, Canadian Society of Technical Analysts and by extension the International Federation of Technical Analysts. He became a full-time trader in 2005.
Here’s a bit more about him: I worked for six years as a proprietary trader for a trading firm(s), doing one of the toughest jobs on the planet (also the most fun)–extracting profit every single month; if I didn’t make a profit, I didn’t get paid (no salary, everything was dependent on performance). These are stock strategies forged by relentless dedication to trading, and tens of thousands of trading hours and trades. In 2011 I moved my focus to trading independently and helping others by sharing what I’ve learned. I freelance (write) for, and have been vetted by, some of the largest financial sites in the world, including TheBalance, Stock & Commodities magazine and Investopedia, among others.
The course is broken down into sections. Each section contains an educational component, where you are guided through a PowerPoint presentation. Then there is a component where charts are used to show how the information is applied.
What will you learn in Stock Market Swing Trading Video Course?
One of the strategies in this course was used to provide signals on this site for 31 weeks. The signals generated a 49% return in that 31 week period. This involved a relatively large number of trades. If half the of trades were taken the approximate return was 25% over 7 months. The goal of the strategies is to generate 3% to 7% per month on average. This can be tweaked based on leverage, number of trades taken, win rate, and average reward:risk ratio. These variables are discussed in the course.
- No frills, just solid trading education.
- An efficient method of trading; I have included only the things you need to know, so you don’t waste your time reading or watching videos that don’t help you. Also, once you know the strategies, you can implement them in about 20 minutes every few days.
- Receive more than 12 hours of video, a Trading Checklist eBook, and a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) eBook. Checklists make sure you are only taking trades based on the strategies and concepts discussed in the course.
- How to effectively practice and implement the information you will learn. You will need to put in practice time if you want to get good at these strategies. I provide you with exercises throughout the course so can practice what you learn.
- Learn all the stock market basics you need to start swing trading effectively and with confidence.
- How to read stock price charts, and how to analyze them, including free resources you can use to practice your chart reading ability. For swing trading, you don’t need to spend loads of times analyzing the financial health of a company or reading news reports. Instead, swing traders focus on price charts. The price chart shows how the price of the stock is actually moving. It is the change in the share price that makes us money, so our job is to analyze the share price (I show you how) and then take advantage of trends and reversals within the share price.
- How trends operate and reverse, and how to trade them, utilizing a trend-following strategy and a reversal strategy. During trends and reversals is where big money can be made…if you have strategies to capitalize on the trends and reversals (what this course is all about).
- How to place trades (order types) for the strategies you will learn. What type of order is used for each trade can dramatically affect profitability. The course shows you which ones to use under various circumstances.
- The course covers how to find and trade USA and Canadian stocks that meet the strategy criteria. The strategies and information can be used to trade other global stocks, but examples are not provided.
- How to make money whether the price of a stock goes up or down.
- What to do with your positions around earnings announcements or other major news events. How to determine the exact number of shares to take when making a trade.
- What type of stocks NOT to trade. There are certain types of stocks that are just too risky and that have a greater tendency to produce big losses. I discuss which types of stocks to never swing trade.
More courses from the same author: Vantagepoint Trading
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TradingAZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TradingAZ account then going to Downloads Page.