Description of Biotech Sum of the Parts Valuation
Ideal for investment banking private equity and VC professionals focusing on the biotechnology industry, you will learn how to build a biotech-sum-of-the-parts valuation the way it’s done on the job.
Real World “On the Job” Biotech SOTP Valuation
- Want to value a clinical-stage, pre-revenue biotech? An ordinary discounted cash flow analysis won’t cut it. Instead, you need to build a long-range sum-of-the-parts valuation.
- This 60-minute video short course + model template bridges the gap between academics and the real world and equips trainees with the practical modeling skill set needed to build a biotech SOTP Valuation.
- This course assumes no prior knowledge in biotech company valuation.
What will you learn in Biotech Sum of the Parts Valuation?
- Market size and model potential revenue for a therapeutic asset in clinical development
- Road-map the path to commercialization for a biotech through the FDA approval process
- Apply the appropriate “probability of success”” to a clinical-stage pre-revenue biotech company
- Apply key assumptions and tie together a long-range forecast of multiple products with a DCF analysis
Who is Biotech Sum of the Parts Valuation for?
This biotech sum-of-the-parts valuation course is designed for professionals and those pursuing a career in the following finance careers:
- Investment Banking
- Venture Capital
- Private Equity
- Anyone who wants to learn how professionals build a biotech-sum-of-the-parts valuation
This course does not assume a prior background in Biotech or Healthcare. However, those who enroll should have an introductory knowledge of accounting (e.g. interaction of balance sheet, cash flow, and income statement) and proficiency in Excel.
More courses from the same author: Wall Street Prep
Please contact us to buy this course:
Wall Street Prep – Biotech Sum of the Parts Valuation
Original Price: 199$
You Just Pay: 60$