Description of Using Technical Analysis And Wyckoff Tools Together
Price. Volume. Time. Sentiment. Using Wyckoff analysis to recognize and correctly interpret different patterns of these variables – representing the flow of supply and demand – are at the heart of the Wyckoff Method. Some experienced Wyckoffians trade successfully using these factors alone. Many others use Wyckoff technical analysis tools to help decide when to enter and exit trades. Most traders know that some indicators work better in consolidations (e.g., oscillators), while others work better when a trend is underway (e.g., moving averages).
The Wyckoff Method’s framework for understanding the ever-changing market structure can help traders drill down to a deeper level to deploy different technical analysis tools, in the most appropriate environments. In this three-part webinar series, Roman Bogomazov will demonstrate how using Wyckoff analysis can help traders decide which technical analysis tools to use during different Wyckoff Phases and events in both trading ranges and trending environments.
What will you learn in Using Technical Analysis And Wyckoff Tools Together?
- Consolidations: Wyckoff traders often focus on entering trades only when the price is poised to leave a trading range. However, many excellent opportunities for shorter-term trades occur repeatedly within consolidations!
- To demonstrate this, Roman describes the unfolding of Wyckoff Phases in trading ranges (both accumulation and distribution), including Wyckoff events and their characteristic price and volume signatures, as well as trading tactics geared to these predictable events. Then Corey demonstrates WHICH indicators are most appropriate for each Wyckoff Phase, and how best to use these indicators, both to confirm (or not!) our structural analysis and even to alert us to additional opportunities or possible dangers!
- Trends: Once a trend is underway, we need to know what scenarios to expect in order to manage our trades or to initiate new positions within the trend. In this series, Roman and Corey examine trending price and volume behaviors from a Wyckoff perspective (Roman), and then highlight which indicators are the most reliable to use in trending environments and how to extract high-probability trading signals from them (Corey).
- Indicators in Context: Corey has been rigorously studying and screening numerous indicators in relation to Wyckoff market structure; here he presents only those very few that have made the cut, including trending, momentum and oscillating indicators. Throughout these sessions we use a Wyckoff framework to provide meaningful contextual interpretations of indicator signals, discussing not only when to use which indicators, but also when to pay attention to and when to disregard the signals.
- Case studies: Roman and Corey present a variety of case studies illustrating the effectiveness of the Wyckoff Plus approach in multiple time frames, from intra-day to weekly.
More courses from the same author: Wyckoff Analytics
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TradingAZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TradingAZ account then going to Downloads Page.