Alson Chew – Price Action Manipulation Course 2021
Description of Price Action Manipulation Course
Ever entered a good trade where everything met your trading rules, only to see a sudden price U-turn flush out your stop-loss before reversing back up? You’ve just witnessed market manipulation at play.
Unknown to 90% of retail traders, market makers can see the position of all trade orders and forcibly squeeze prices down to take out your stop-losses.
Who Are Market Makers?
Market makers are big market players who have the financial muscle to fund sheer volumes of trades — even when there’s no ready buyer or seller. In doing so, they literally “make the market”.
As middle-men of all trades, market makers profit by falsifying supply and demand. By buying and selling high volumes of stocks, they have the power to “print” candlesticks to create sudden price hikes and plunges.
These are what the industry calls “bull and bear traps”, and it’s how the big boys make money off retail traders like us.
If price charts can be easily manipulated, how can we win?
Our biggest opportunity is not to go head-on against the big players, but to spot their intentions and trade alongside them. As the saying goes… “If you can’t beat them, join them!”
What will you learn in Price Action Manipulation Course?
Lesson 1: Introduction to Price Action Manipulation Trading
- Price Action Manipulation Course Introduction
- Stock Market Basics and Market Makers
Lesson 2: Trade Mechanics and Market Flow
- Trade Mechanics
- Identifying Market Flow and Price Trends
Lesson 3: Big Players’ Demand Supply Manipulation
- Identifying Key Stop Hunting Levels by Market Makers
- Demand Supply Manipulation for Double Top and Double Bottom
Lesson 4: Strategic Risk and Money Management
- Professional Traders’ Position Sizing Tactics
- Placing Basic and Advance Orders
Lesson 5: Price Action Manipulation Execution Signals
- Understanding Basic Price Action Bar Formation
- The 3 Standard Bars Analysis
Lesson 6: Sweet Spot Entries and Exits
- Entry and Exit Tactics – Conservative and Aggressive Style
Lesson 7: Force Strike Bar Formation Continuation Trading Strategy
- Price Action Inside Bar False Break Formation – Bull and Bear Trap
- High Probability Force Strike for Trend Continuation Trading
Lesson 8: Force Strike Bar Formation Reversal Trading Strategy
- High Probability Force Strike for Force Top and Bottom Scenario Trading
Lesson 9: Secrets to Trading Price Action Reversal Strategy – UR1 and DR1
- Majority Flush for Accumulation and Distribution in Reversal Trading
- High Probability Entries, Exits and Execution
Lesson 10: Screening for Swing Trading Setups
- Thinkorswim Stocks Screening Method
- Screening for Swing Trading Set Ups (TC2000 Scanner)
Lesson 11: Creating Your Unique Trading Plan
- Expected Profits Per Week, Month, Quarter and Year
Lesson 12: Charting and Brokerage Platforms
- Broker Selection
- Essential Charting Guide
- Thinkorswim Trading Software Setup and Familiarization
Lesson 13: Mental Models of Professional Traders
- Adopting a Winning Trade Psychology
- Trade Like a Pro with PAM™ Proprietary Trading Tools
- Enroll for the course and get access to all these tools at no additional cost.
More courses from the same author: Alson Chew
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TradingAZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TradingAZ account then going to Downloads Page.
There are no reviews yet.