Andrew Menaker – Self Paced Course
Description of Andrew Menaker – Self Paced Course
Plan the trade, and trade the plan? Easier said than done.
- Are those post-it notes with the words, Be Patient! working?
- Having trouble tamping down your ego’s need to be right and holding losers too long?
- Frozen with analysis paralysis and letting good trades pass you by?
- Exiting early because you’re afraid to lose your unrealized gains?
When traders have a performance gap, e.g. the difference between their plan and their execution, they typically focus on more market analysis, or re-doing their plan or strategy. Perhaps they read some psychology books, or attend a webinar or two. But what happens then?
How you respond to uncertainty, risk, and opportunity in the heat of the moment often creates a gap between strategy and performance. The next step in your journey as a trader is to become your own best edge and close the performance gap.
Closing the performance gap requires some focus on you. It’s what you do under pressure that matters most. The Self-Paced Course is designed to help you develop the type of self-awareness and self-management needed to close the performance gap.
This self-paced course includes over seven hours of video and two workbooks packed with psychological exercises and techniques, translating cutting edge neuroscience and performance psychology into practice, all designed to improve performance.
Three out of four traders report significant improvement with the Advanced Course, its very powerful.
What will you learn in Andrew Menaker – Self Paced Course?
- OVER SEVEN HOURS OF VIDEO – Key concepts explaining the reasons for the exercises and techniques Andrew uses with his one-on-one clients. The first video (75 min.) presents a unique and very powerful way to improve your trading.
- TWO WORKBOOKS – Covers key topics and actionable practical techniques that Andrew’s coaching clients receive. Includes over 30 actionable techniques and exercises to help you manage your emotions and take control of your actions leading to improved trading performance.
More courses from the same author: Andrew Menaker