Learn to trade like a professional Forex trader, Learn how to trade like a professional, Forex system for all timeframes and all Forex pairs
We send out the best setups every Sunday ,Private member forum (10,000+ posts) ,Daily mentoring and trade review from us
Module 1: The Foundation
- Learn the core and advanced price action analysis tips.
- Trend Wave Analysis
- Support And Resistance
- Supply And Demand Zones
- How To Trade With Trendlines
- Trading with Fibonacci Extensions
- How To Use A Moving Average
Module 1: Routine, Routine, Discipline
- Acquire the mindset and tools of a professional trader in order to maximize your profit potential.
- Organizing Yourself And Creating A Trading Plan
- Setting Up And Integrating A Trading Journal Into Your Routine
- Identifying Your Flaws And How To Conquer Them
- Other Factors To Improve Your Performance
- Example: My Personal Trading Plan
Pattern 1: Powerful Reversals
- How to find entries with our first reversal trading setup. Here you will learn how to read a price chart like a pro.
- Trend And Momentum Analysis
- Finding The Best Entry
- How To Trade With Divergences
- A Powerful Moving Average Signal
Module 2: Market Environments And Why So Many Traders Fail
- Knowing how to identify market environment is the most important thing before even thinking about taking a trade with ANY strategy.
- The Different Market Environments And How To Identify Them
- When To Trade Our Strategy, Market Selection
- Classifying Highs And Lows, Reading Momentum
- Wave Analysis: Depth, Length And Frequency
Pattern 2: The Trap Pattern
- Learn how to find and trade the powerful trap pattern and understand how to trade against amateur traders.
- The Bollinger Bands Signal
- Bull And Bear Traps
- Fakeouts And Traps
- More Entries And Setup Examples
Module 3: Different Types Of Retracements And How To Trade Them
- Learn how to identify and trade all the pullback patterns that exist in the markets.
- Break And Retests – Quick And Easy
- Simple Pullbacks – Our Favorite But Most Uncommon Setup
- Complex Pullbacks, Reading Local Highs And Lows VS Global Highs And Lows
- Flags – Essentially Breakout Trades, These Require A Lot Of Patience
- Angles: When Is A Pullback Too Deep And Steep?
Pattern 3: Trendline Setup
- With our third setup you can find great entries and understand price action like a pro.
- How To Find The Best Setups
- Finding Strong Trendlines
- The Trendline Flip Signal
- Advanced Re-Entry Setups
Module 4: Patterns, Studies And Additional Probability Boosters For Our Entries
- See how to improve the odds on our good signals even more by utilizing our probability boosters.
- Traditional Continuation Chart Patterns
- Stochastic Oscillator: Advanced Reading Techniques
- Pivot Points And How To Know Whether They Will Hold
- News Items And Market Open Times/Drives
- Beginning Trends Vs Established Trends Vs Overextended Trends
- Trade Assembly
Module 4: Re-entries, Stops, Targets & More
- Now you know how to find great entries. Here we learn some advanced price action signals.
- The Best Re-Entry Patterns
- How To Set Stops
- When To Cut Losses
- Managing Trades
- Settings Targets
Module 5: Trade Management & Expectations
- Finding good exits is an art and will increase your bottom line tremendously – learn how to do just that.
- Most Of The Money Is Made In Your Exits, Possible Outcomes Over A Year Of Trading
- Setting Goals Correctly
- Take Profit Strategies
- When To Go To Break-Even And How To Trail Trades
- Further Exit Testing With Edgewonk
- 20 Trade Examples With In-Depth Commentary
Bonus: Trading Plans & More
- To help you become a professional trader, we will show you how to find the best Forex pairs and setups every week.
- How To Create A Trading Plan
- Weekly Preparation
- Forex Correlations And Risk
- News In The Forex Market
Module 6: Adaptation, Progress And Consistency
- Becoming proficient with our professional trading strategy is just the first step in your long and prosperous career.
- Forward Testing, Back Testing, And When And How To Make Adjustments
- You Have The Tools – Now It Is Time To Make It Your Own
- Where To Go From Here – Creating A Sustainable Trading Career For Decades To Come