Technical Analysis Day trading
How to understand about technical analysis:
- Learn about technical analysis
- In finance, technical analysis is an analysis methodology for forecasting the direction of prices through the study of past market data, primarily price and volume.
- Behavioral economics and quantitative analysis use many of the same tools of technical analysis, which,
- being an aspect of active management, stands in contradiction to much of modern portfolio theory.
- The efficacy of both technical and fundamental analysis is disputed by the efficient-market hypothesis, which states that stock market prices are essentially unpredictable.
Learn how to day trade stocks… how to scan for the strongest stocks, and pinpoint your entries and exits every single morning with confidence. How many times have you been frustrated by trading losses, trying to make what looks to be a good trade – only to see the stock start to go back down as soon as you buy? Or bounce after shorting. Sound familiar? I can relate. I’ve made every trading mistake in the book, and then some! But I learned. And so can you. You’ll gain renewed confidence in your personal trading with this DVD course.
More courses from the same author: Ken Calhoun