Description of Options Education FULL Course 30+ Hours
A Macrohedged fund is an investment technique that helps neutralize risk in portfolio assets. It is a specialized branch of portfolio management that helps facilitate the performance of a portfolio through derivatives. Macrohedged – Options Education FULL Course 30+ Hours was created to encourage traders to take a step forward from traditional portfolio management concepts and understand a particular financial instrument that is vital for asset performance.
The purpose of introducing Macrohedged – Options Education FULL Course 30+ Hours is to equip you with the necessary knowledge of Options and to encourage you to trade with honesty and transparency. Macrohedged – Options Education FULL Course 30+ Hours is an institution that mitigates easy ways and instead provides academic training for strategy formulation in portfolio management. The study of Options will help you understand risk-reducing ways of trade, helping you minimize losses and excel in trading.
What will you learn in Options Education FULL Course 30+ Hours?
- Market microstructure.
- The Options on Futures market.
- The CME, EUREX & ICE – Why they are different and who futures exchanges operate.
- The Greeks (1st Order Greeks).
- Option Value Calculation.
- Knowing your position and how it will change.
- Glossary & Jargon.
- Setting up the right tools for the week.
- Objective is to get everyone on the foundation day fully prepared to learn at a greater depth for the rest course DeepDive (17 Hours)
- Spreads & Strategies
- The Models (B&S, Binomial Trees)
- The Market Maker – Their role, your role
- Skew (RR, BF and path trading)
- Trading Volatility & Skew
- Dynamic hedging
- Position risk
- Greeks in depth
- 2nd Order Greeks (Vomma, Charm, Vera,Dvega, DeltaTime)
- 3rd Order Greeks (Color, Speed, Ultima, Zomma)
- Option sensitivity
- Position sensitivity
- Cross Greeks & Correlation sensitivity
- Trading Skew
- The Volatility Surface
- Volatility diffusion
- Dynamic Replication and Jump diffusion
- Bringing all the tools together
- How to run an Options portfolio
- Cross asset risk management
- Finding the trade, looking for value.
- Understanding the CME’s rules on option and postion margin
- Understanding how your FCM calculates span risk to meet CFTC obligations.
- What if planning and modelling
More courses from the same author: Macrohedged