Macrohedged – Options Education FULL Course 30+ Hours
Description of Options Education FULL Course 30+ Hours
A Macrohedged fund is an investment technique that helps neutralize risk in portfolio assets. It is a specialized branch of portfolio management that helps facilitate the performance of a portfolio through derivatives. Macrohedged – Options Education FULL Course 30+ Hours was created to encourage traders to take a step forward from traditional portfolio management concepts and understand a particular financial instrument that is vital for asset performance.
The purpose of introducing Macrohedged – Options Education FULL Course 30+ Hours is to equip you with the necessary knowledge of Options and to encourage you to trade with honesty and transparency. Macrohedged – Options Education FULL Course 30+ Hours is an institution that mitigates easy ways and instead provides academic training for strategy formulation in portfolio management. The study of Options will help you understand risk-reducing ways of trade, helping you minimize losses and excel in trading.
What will you learn in Options Education FULL Course 30+ Hours?
- Market microstructure.
- The Options on Futures market.
- The CME, EUREX & ICE – Why they are different and who futures exchanges operate.
- The Greeks (1st Order Greeks).
- Option Value Calculation.
- Knowing your position and how it will change.
- Glossary & Jargon.
- Setting up the right tools for the week.
- Objective is to get everyone on the foundation day fully prepared to learn at a greater depth for the rest course DeepDive (17 Hours)
- Spreads & Strategies
- The Models (B&S, Binomial Trees)
- The Market Maker – Their role, your role
- Skew (RR, BF and path trading)
- Trading Volatility & Skew
- Dynamic hedging
- Position risk
- Greeks in depth
- 2nd Order Greeks (Vomma, Charm, Vera,Dvega, DeltaTime)
- 3rd Order Greeks (Color, Speed, Ultima, Zomma)
- Option sensitivity
- Position sensitivity
- Cross Greeks & Correlation sensitivity
- Trading Skew
- The Volatility Surface
- Volatility diffusion
- Dynamic Replication and Jump diffusion
- Bringing all the tools together
- How to run an Options portfolio
- Cross asset risk management
- Finding the trade, looking for value.
- Understanding the CME’s rules on option and postion margin
- Understanding how your FCM calculates span risk to meet CFTC obligations.
- What if planning and modelling
More courses from the same author: Macrohedged
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TradingAZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TradingAZ account then going to Downloads Page.
There are no reviews yet.