About Michele Offshorehunter
Michele has been a full time trader since 2001. Her style includes both day and swing trades, with an emphasis on swing trading.
“One of the biggest rewards for me with the TradeontheFly community is helping other traders…I love seeing the light bulb go off for new traders and get a lot of satisfaction from hearing that something I explained in a webinar or on my site has been added into a traders tool belt.” In 2013, Michele verified $545,000 in trading profits on Profitly. In 2012, Michele started sharing her trade ideas and setups on her blog TradeontheFly as well as including some stories on rural life in Montana.
Michele graduated from Montana State University with a degree in Finance. She grew up in Montana and still lives there with her husband and many 4-legged kids. They enjoy fly-fishing, hunting, hiking, riding and skiing. Michele also serves on the Board of Directors forTraders4ACause.
What You’ll Learn In Trade on the Fly?
Chapter 01: Introduction
Chapter 02: Getting Started
- What Is Swing Trading?
- Pross of Swing Trading
- Cons of Swing Trading
- What Are ETFs?
- Examples of ETFs
- Why You Should Care About Technical Analysis?
- What Is Technical Analysis?
- What Is Chart?
- Types of Chart?
- What Are Technical Indicators?
- Which Technical Indicators?
- Strategy – What Is Your Trade Plan?
- Your Trade Criteria
Chapter 03: Introduction to Technical Analysis
- What Is Technical Analysis?
- Technical Indicators
Chapter 04: Long Setups
- “Long”depicts the direction you wish the stock to go
- “Long” has nothing to do with the length of time you are in the trade
- Buy low, sell higher
- Several chart patterns,lets go over few
Chapter 05: Short Setups
- Bearish setups
- Profit from the price going lower
- Four main patterns
Chapter 06: Support And Resistance
- Develops over time
- Helps us find good risk to reward areas to enter positions
- Helps with areas to exit as well
- Once key support breaks, it often becomes resistance – and visa versa
Chapter 07: Tools of the Trade
- Finding setups
- Using multiple timeframes to find entries
- Using the technical indicators
- Managing the trade & exits
Chapter 08: Questions & Answers
- How do I scan and find setups?
- What brooker do I use?
- Do I use level 2?
- I´m a new trader and I can´t find my way
- I’m trying incorporate swing trading into my strategy, coming from a day trading background and other questions & answers…
More courses from the same author: Michele Offshorehunter
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TradingAZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TradingAZ account then going to Downloads Page.