A series of curated courses to help you develop proficiency in Technical Analysis in trading. Get started in Python programming, and learn to identify and automate price action trading patterns. Learn to trade with candlestick patterns such as engulfing and hammer patterns, use 15+ technical indicators to generate trading signals, explain econometric models, code and backtest long-short portfolio strategy, and perform swing trading.
- Identify and trade with single and multiple candlestick patterns such as Marubozu, Hammer, Hanging Man, and Shooting Star.
- Trade using support resistance and automate chart patterns such as head and shoulder, double top and bottom, triple top and bottom.
- Learn the basics of time series analysis, ARIMA and GARCH models, gamma scalping, options contracts and how to make delta-neutral portfolios.
- Define different models such as momentum, breakout, swings and floor and ceiling. Also, Swing trade using MACD and Williams Fractals.
- Apply and trade with the trend, volume and market breadth indicators.
- Predict trends, manage risks, and analyse the performance of trading strategies.
- Calculate transaction costs and slippage, and live trade your strategy.
What You’ll Learn In Technical Analysis Using Quantitative Methods?
- Swing Trading Overview
- Swing Trading Style
- Introduction to Python
- Financial Market Data and Visualisation
- Strategic Plan
- Technical Analysis in Trading
- Moving Average Primer (Optional)
- Exit Strategy
- Introduction to Backtesting
- Swing Strategy Backtesting
- Different Performance Measures
- Live Trading on Blueshift
- Live Trading Template
- Optimum Number of Indicators
- Williams Fractals
- Composite Swing Trading Strategy
- Stock Screener
- Risk Management
- Automate Trading Strategy Using IBridgePy
- Run Codes Locally on Your Machine
- Capstone Project
- Course Summary
More courses from the same author: Quantra
Please contact us to buy this course:
Quantra – Technical Analysis Using Quantitative Methods
Original Price: 431$
You Just Pay: 172$