Option Hydra is an online mentorship program for option traders (Beginner level & Intermediate) who you want to explore the world of options with deeper insights and gaining knowledge on properly applying the option strategies properly.
What You’ll Learn In Option Hydra?
Session 1 – Understanding Option & Basic Option Terminologies
- Option Buyer Vs Option Sellers
- Option Terminologies (Strike Price, Open Interest, Lot Size, Option Chain)
- Different Types of Option Contracts
- Understanding How Institution Hedge their Positions
- Debit Strategies Vs Credit Strategies
- Understanding ATM, ITM & OTM Option
- Intrinsic Value Vs Extrinsic Value (Time Value)
- Which Strike Price One should Select – Trading Scenarios
Session 2 – Understanding Payoff Graph, Margin Requirement for Various Trading Strategies
- Introduction to Option Pricing
- Introduction to F&O Margin Components
- How to use the Margin Calculator and Importance of use the Margin Calculator
- New Margin Calculation as per SEBI regulations
- Cash Secured Put Strategy for Investors
- Exercising Options (European Options Vs American Options)
- Cash Delivery Vs Compulsory Physical Delivery
- How to Interpret the Open interest Charts
- How to take a view using Open Interest and Price Structure
- Understanding Theta Decay
- Weekly Options Vs Monthly Options
- Understanding the Payoff Graph of Long Call Options and Long Put Options
- Understanding the Payoff Graph of Short Call Options and Short Put Options
Session 3 – Understanding Top down Approach, Volatility, Implied Volatility
- How to Apply Top down approach to take a objective view in the Market
- How to Understand the Market Structure?
- How to get a Trading Perspective?
- Importance of Measuring the Volatility
- Understanding Implied Volatility
- Realized Volatility Vs Unrealized Volatility
- Introduction to Volatility Skew
- How to retrieve historical option data open interest from NSE india portal
- Importance of reading India VIX
Session 4 – Event Trading, Volatility Skew , IV Percentile and IV Rank
- IV percentile & IV Rank
- Classification of Strategies with IV percentile
- Event Trading and the Options Premium Behavior during Events
- Implied Volatility Crush during Event
- How to trade Options during event
- Simple Price Action Pattern in Trading Events
- How to Trade Post Market Event and How to Trade Ongoing Event
- How to Design your options Strategy and efficiently manage your Margin Requirements
- Different Market Participants and How to read Open Interest data of various Market Players
Session 5 – Option Greeks and Hedging
- Understanding the Option Greeks
- Importance of Option Greeks and Option Premium Behavior (Useful for Option Buyers & Option Sellers)
- Option Price Behavior Vs Underlying Price Behavior
- Impact of Gamma on Options Impact
- Lottery tickets on Expiry and Emotional Trading Sentiment on Expiry Day
- Understanding Nifty IV and IV Percentile Graph
- Call Side Volatility Skew Vs Put Side Volatility Skew
- Speculations of Stock Options and How to benefit from the behavior
More courses from the same author: Rajandran R
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to TradingAZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your TradingAZ account then going to Downloads Page.